Chapter 1

Shelby

"Ok, ok! I'll come, I promise!" exclames Sydney.

"You promise?" asks Megan.

"Yes i pinky promise."

"Hey i got to go I'll talk to you later. I got to tell you some things that are happening at school."Megan told me.

"Ok talk to you later. Bye, I love you."

"Bye" I say as Meagn is about to hang up.

I wonder what is happening at her school. I hope she's not getting bullied or something similar to that. Even if she was, there would be no reason to, she is beautiful.

After wondering about whats going on. I grab my computer and go on Netflix to start watching my new favorite show, Criminal Minds. One day I want to be like Reid. Some people would think that he's an okay of guy, but I say he's rather cute.

After watching Criminal Minds for about an hour and a half I go downstairs to find my aunt cooking chicken alfredo. I could smell the chicken and the sauce, it made my mouth water, since our school never feeds us. As I wait patiently for our dinner to be ready I got a big scoop of it and plopped it onto my plate. It was a small plastic plate since we didn't have a lot of money.

I sat down with a glass of water and my plate. I started to devour my food.

"Slow down you might choke!" Aunt Avis exclaims.

"Sorry, but I'm so hungry!" I start slowing down because normally when I eat to fast my stomach starts to hurt and I get cramps. When I finish my food I rinse off my plate and put it in the sink.

I then head back upstairs where I close the door and sit on my bed to get on my instagram, facebook and other social media sites.

After spending about 20 minutes on my computer i turn the lights off and then go to bed.