5. kiss

{not proofread so there might be some mistakes}

I woke up this morning with an unknown weight wrapped around me. I turned around and in front of me is a sleeping Luke. I started to trace his nose and lips with my thumb.

"Mmm.. that feels good." Luke whispers in a raspy voice.

"Sorry for waking you." I whisper.

"It's okay. I'm gunna go downstairs and make us breakfast." Luke slowly gets out of bed and walks downstairs.

5 minutes after he leaves, I roll out of bed and get in the shower. when I get out of the shower, I slip into black skinny jeans and a Sleeping With Sirens tshirt. then I throw my hair up into a messy bun not bothering to do anything to it.

When I walk into the kitchen, I see Luke standing by the stove flipping pancakes.

"It smells good in here." I say as I walk over to him and slip my arms around his waist.

"They probably don't taste very good. I accidentally burnt them a little." Luke giggled. oh how i love his little giggle.

"Then we should just go out to the diner." I replied smiling.

"That's probably a good idea." Luke laughed.

I go back upstairs and slip on my black vans and send a quick text telling Kayla where I'm going. when I get back downstairs, Luke is wearing the clothes he was wearing yesterday and is waiting for me by the front door.

"Ready to go?" Luke asked. I nodded.

When we get to the diner, Luke quickly runs to my side of the car and opens the door for me.

"m'lady." Luke says while reaching out for my hand.

"why thank you." I giggle.

when we get inside, we are quickly seated in a booth towards the back of the diner. when we order, I order a stack of pancakes with bacon on the side and Luke orders two waffles with a scoop of ice cream on top.

"So, tell me about yourself." Luke says.

"well what do want to know?" I ask.

"Anything and everything." Luke replies.

"ummm. my favorite color is red. I love penguins. I'm allergic to cats. I love to read. there's really nothing interesting about me." I say.

"I bet there is. when's your birthday?"

"July 16, 1996."

"OH MY GOD SO IS MINE!!" Luke freaks out. I just sit there laughing at him, watching him jump up and down in his seat.

we eventually finish eating and we drive back to my house.

"so what do you want to do today?" Luke asks.

"we should go to the beach." I say happily.

"Okay. I have to go back to the 5sos house and change. I'll pick you up in 20?"

"Okay." I smile.

Once I get inside I rush upstairs to get ready. I throw on my navy blue bathing suit and go into the  hallway closet and get a towel. I'm finishing putting all the stuff I need into my beach bag when Luke's texts me and tells me he's here.

"LET'S GO TO THE BEACHHHH!!!" Luke shouts excitedly as I get into the car. I start hysterically laughing.

after a minute of silence, Luke licks the tip of his finger and touches my leg.

" SSSS OUCH DAMN YOURE HOT!!" Luke yells while quickly pulling his finger away.

I giggle and turn away hoping my face isn't turning bright red.

" aww you're so cute when you blush." Luke says while poking my cheek.

"just keep your eyes on the road, Lucas." I giggle.

When we get to the beach, we find a good spot to put all our stuff down.

"I'll race you to the water!!" Luke yells.

" NO NO NO THE WATER'S FREEZING!!" I yell back.

"I don't care." Luke replies while picking me up over his shoulder and starts running to the water.

"LUKE PUT ME DOWN!!" I screech while punching his back trying to get him to put me down. before I know it, freezing cold water is surrounding my body.

"I'm going to kill you!" I say when I come up for air.

after an hour of running around and swimming in the water, it starts pouring rain.

"Luke our stuff is getting soaking wet!" I yell running out of the water.

once I reach our stuff, Luke grabs my arm and quickly turns me around to face him. he looks deep into my eyes and is slowly leaning in, crashing our lips together not caring what's going on around us. his soft lips are moving in sync with mine.

"I should take you home before we both catch a cold." Luke whispers in my ear when he pulls away.

when we pull into my driveway, Luke walks me to my front door.

"I had a good time today." I say with a smile.

"so did I. soo, I'll text you tomorrow." Luke says right before he surprises me with a kiss on the cheek, making my breath hitch.

"o-okay." I stutter.

"goodnight, Athena." Luke says with a smirk before walking back to his car.

I quickly go inside and shut the door behind me. I slowly let out the breath I didn't know I was holding.

a/n
BOOM SURPRISE UPDATE!!
WHOOOOOOOO 1K READS WHOOOOOOOO
~ Kimmy