2. Quick Kisses

After the concert.

"Lets go lets go lets go! The meet and greet starts now!" yelled Kayla.

"We have VIP passes. The meet and greet is later for us."

"Awwwwww but I don't wanna wait."

"Oh well. Lets go get food while we wait. It's 6 o'clock now and we go to the meet and greet at 7."

"Mmmmkaykay."

Kayla and I go to the cafe down the street while we wait. I'm starving so I order a bacon cheese burger with fries and a strawberry milkshake.

"Wow, Athena. That's a lot!" Kayla laughs.

"Just shut up and eat your salad, Plain Jane."

"Haha now shut it. OMG I can't believe Luke Hemmings winked at you!"

"Eh it's whatever. He also kept stealing glances at me..."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S WHATEVER!? AND HE WAS STEALING GLANCES AT YOU!!!? OMG GIRL GET IT IN! GET IT GIRL! GET IT!"

"Oh my gosh, you're so immature." I laugh

"I knowwwww and I embrace it."

"lets get going so we get there on time."

----------

At the meet and greet

Kayla and I get to the meeting room before the boys do. I don't know why, but I'm really nervous. Kayla will not sit still in her seat. I guess I'm nervous because I'm sitting next to a crazy fan-girl and I'm going to be stuck in a small room for an hour. Or maybe its something else...

"Nervous?" Luke.

"U-uh y-yeah a little." Stupid, stupid Athena. Why am I so nervous? Why am I stuttering?

"Well, hi nervous. I'm Luke." he laughed. I shot him a glare which made him laugh even harder. "Haha so what's your name?"

"Athena." I said coldly.

"Oh ok.. why the attitude?"

"I don't want to be here. My friend dragged me here. I don't even like this band."

"Then why were you singing along to Kiss Me Kiss Me?"

"Because I only like that song."

"Mhmm. Ok." When he said that, he roles his eyes and drapes his arm around my shoulder. I shot him a 'WTF are you doing' look and he just smirked.

"Whatever."

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and it was from Kayla.

From: Kaylaa<3

GET IT INNNNN!!!!!!!

As soon as I read the text, I look up and see Kayla, Ashton, and the two other boys (I think their names are Calum and Michael) smirking at me and Luke. I can feel my face turning bright red and I bury my face in Luke's chest. Everyone is staring at me. I can't handle all the nerves and people staring at me so I get up and run out of the room.

I'm standing in the hall looking out the window when I hear footsteps coming my way. Before I could even turn around to see who was coming down the hall, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"Hey, what happened in there?" It was Luke.

"I'm claustrophobic and everyone staring at me made it worse." I admit.

"Just breathe and you will be fine. Listen, I gotta go." before he let go, he slipped a piece of paper in my hand. His number. "Text me."

"O-okay, bye." When he removed his arms from my waist, he quickly kissed my cheek and walked away.

Oh my god... I was left there speechless.

-Authur's note-

Heyyy guiseee

CHAPTERRRR 2!!!! How do you guys like my fanfic so far? Idk how I feel about it. It might turn out well. When my friend read chapter 1, she completely fangirled. lol.

Don't forget to vote and comment .ilyyyy

~ Kimmy