3. Date Night

"Ashton and I really hit it off at the meet and greet. He told me I have really pretty eyes and pretty hair. He's really dreamy and nice in person. Now enough about me. Tell me about you and Luke." Kayla winked. Oh gosh.

"Well, when I ran out of the room, he found me down the hall and maybe hugged me from behind..."

"OMG HE DID WHAT!? NO WAY, TELL ME MORE!"

"When he put his arms around my waist, he asked me what was wrong, then I told him why. Then he told me to relax and that he had to go. But before he walked away, he slipped his number in my hand and kissed my cheek."

"No way! Text him right now!!" Kayla said eagerly.

"Oh-uh I don't know. He seems like a player. He meets girls everyday. He probably does this with a lot of girls. What kind of person flirts with a girl and gives her their number the second they meet her? It just doesn't make sense to me."

"Just give him a chance. You never know what will happen. You may end up falling in love and getting married OH AND you would have 3 kids AND AND get a giant house on the beach!!!"

"Yeah, I doubt that's gunna happen! Whatever, I'll text him." I laugh.

"OMG YAY!! Good luck" Kayla winks.

To: Luke

Hey! It's Athena :)

From: Luke

Hey I'm taking you out tonight. Be ready at 7. Dress casual ;) -L xx

Well ok then. It's 5 now. I should probably start getting ready.

"KAYLAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

"WHAAAAAAAAT!!??"

"LUKE IS TAKING ME OUT TONIGHT! I NEED HELP GETTING READY!"

"OMG YAY! LEGOOOOOO!!!"

I wore a red plaid tank, black leggings, my black leather jacket, all black converse, a studded bracelet, my black nerd glasses, and my black purse with fringe. For my hair and make-up, my hair was natural and I had black mascara and red lipstick on.

"Oh my gosh, you're so beautiful and grown up! I think I'm gunna cry."

"Awww thanks Kay! I love you so much!'

"Aww I love you too bae! Now you better get going. I think I saw a car pull up in the driveway. Good luck on your daaaaate!!"

A date? Is this really a date? I don't know how I feel about this.

"ATHENAAAAA! YOUR DATE IS HERE!!!" Wish me luck.

When I walked down the stairs, Luke was waiting for me by the front door. When i walked up to him, his eyes widened then he smiled and stuck his hand out. I took his hand and then we went to the car.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise." How cliche.

"Ugh that's cliche. I hate cliche."

After I said that he just smiled and turned on the music. After a couple minutes Jasey Rae by All Time Low came on the radio and Luke turned the volume up full blast.

"OMG I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!"

"ME TOOOOOOO!!" Luke laughed.

----------

It's been 45 minutes and we still aren't at our destination.

"Luuuuuuuuke."

"Athenaaaaaa." Luke mimicked.

"Are we there yet?"

"Almost. Just 10 more mintues."

Within those 10 minutes, I managed to doze off.

"Athenaaa, wake uuuup we're here. Don't make me tickle you."

"WHAT NO DON'T DO THAT! I'm up!"

When we get out of the car, I look to see where we are. We are at a lake and the sun is setting behind the trees.

"Lets go watch the sunset." Luke suggested.

When we get to the edge of the lake, there is a picnic set up.

"Aww Luke, you didn't have to do that."

"I wanted to."

After we watch the sunset and eat all the food from the picnic, we lay on the blanket and watch the stars.

"Hey, Athena?"

"Yeah?"

"So there's this girl that I have a little crush on but I don't know how to talk to her. I want to tell her how I feel but I don't know what to say..." Oh.. he likes someone else...

"When you talk to her, just tell her. The worst thing she can do is reject you."

"O-ok, thanks Athena. We should get going. It's getting late."

"Ok." was all I said.

----------

When we pulled into my driveway, Luke walked me to my front door.

"Thank you for tonight. I had a good time."

"Athena, I-I like you."

When he said that, he leaned down and kissed me. I kissed him back at first but then I pushed him back with tears in my eyes. When I pushed him back, I ran inside.

"Athena, please I'm so-" was the last thing I heard before I slammed the door and ran upstairs to my room.

"Athena, what happened!?" Kayla said while coming in my room.

"H-he kissed me."

"Oh my gosh that's great!! But why are you crying?"

"I-I don't think I'm ready for a relationship after what happend last time.."

 -Authur's note-

Don't hate me...

What do you think happend last time????????

OMG I was listening to Jasey Rae by All Time Low on repeat while writing this. lol

Don't forget to vote and comment!!!

ilyyyyyyy<3

~ Kimmy