1. Stealing Glances

10pm

"ATHENA ATHENA ATHENA! WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP! TODAYS THE DAY WE MEET 5SOS!"

"Ughhhh. Go awayyyy! What time is it? The concert and the meet and greet isn't until 5pm."

"It's 10am."

"Kaylaaaaa! Seriously????! Go awayyy! Let me sleep!"

Today is the day my best friend, Kayla, is dragging me to a 5sos concert and meet and greet. I personally don't like 5sos. I've never really listened to their music and when I did, it was because Kayla would blast it in the car or at her house. Kayla never shuts up about the drummer. What's his name? I think it Ashton Irwin.

Kayla and I live in Sydney, Australia and apparently this is the band's hometown. Which is another thing Kayla never shuts up about.

Our concert tickets are front row on the floor so I probably won't even be able to concentrate on thinking because it will be so loud. Our meet and greet tickets are VIP so that means we have longer time and it's in private. Oh joy. I get to be in the same room as 5sos and my obsessed friend for an hour.

3pm

"ATHENA START GETTING READY!!" Kayla yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"Ugh. Fineeee!"

I got in the shower and washed my hair so it would smell nice and look fresh. After my shower, I went into my room and got dressed. I wore my black ripped skinny jeans, my Nirvana crop-top, and all black converse. I let my brown hair with red tips dry naturally into curls. I put on mascara to make my green eyes pop.

As soon as I finished getting ready, I go downstairs to eat something before we leave. When I get to the kitchen, Kayla is jumping around and singing along to a 5sos song.

"Oh my gosh, Kayla. Calm down." I laugh.

"I CAN'T!! I'M TOO EXCITED!!!!"

"It's 4:30. We better get going if you don't want to be late."

----------

"OMG IM SO EXCITED!" Kayla screams. She can barely stay still while waiting in line to get to the stadium.

"I'm so not excited to be stuck in a big place full of screaming girls." Note the sarcasm.

"Oh shut up and have a good time, Athena. Maybe one of the boys will fancy you." Kayla winks.

"Ew ew ew ew ew. No thank you."

Kayla was about to say something back but then got cut off by the boys starting to sing. She started to scream so loudly and I just sunk in my seat trying to block out all the noise.

5sos started to perform Kiss Me Kiss Me and I only really like this song so I started to sing along. As I was singing along I made eye contact with the lead singer. I think his name is Luke. We held eye contact until the end of the song and when it was over, he winked and looked away before playing the next song

"OMG NO WAY! DID LUKE JUST WINK AT YOU?!"

"Umm... yes.."

The rest of the concert, Luke and I kept stealing glances at each other. When 5sos finished performing, Luke winked at me before getting off the stage.

This meet and greet is going to be interesting...