minecraft

Today was another day of labs at your university

Today was another day of labs at your university. No lectures, no theory, just prac.

You had an hour to spare before your next class, so you stayed at the library to study.

All of a sudden, someone's hands covered your eyes.

"Guess who?!!!" A feminine voice sang.

"Santa Claus?" You guessed.

"Santa's not real, dumbass!" A gruff male said, despite the fact he knew you were playing dumb.

"W-What?!" Another voice wailed, like he was today years old when he found out that Santa wasn't real.

Mina uncovered your eyes, yelling "Surprise!"

"Look who I've brought with me!" She gestured to four males.

The first one, who was still crying about his entire childhood being ruined, had blonde hair with a black zigzag, almost like Pikachu. That was Kaminari alright.

The second one was a ravenette that looked like an edgy art hoe. Black ear piercings, a beanie and a tattoo of marijuana on his hand. That was Sero.

The third guy had spiky red hair, with a bandanna around his head. He was super toned in those gym clothes, so you deciphered that he was Kirishima.

And the fourth guy? Well, he was just some pissed off blonde. 100% Bakugo.

"Hello, everyone." You waved.

Kaminari looked up and stopped crying. "I told you guys she was hot!" He screamed.

"Kaminari, we're in a library..." Kirishima hushed.

"I don't think Kaminari would be the one to get us kicked out." Sero said, glancing over at Bakugo.

"I'll kill you..." Said blonde muttered.

Mina then sat next to you. "So I was talking to the guys and we were thinking of playing Minecraft tonight. What do you say?" She asked.

"I'm in!" You said.