animal crossing: new horizons

I/N: Island Name

I/N: Island Name

You chatted to the other four during one of your lectures about a game that you're all wanted to play.

You found Bakugo isolating himself from his other classmates as he was waiting for his lecture.

"Bakubro!" You called out for him.

"Eugh! Shitty Hair's starting to rub on you since you chat to him so fucking much! Don't call me that!" He yelled.

"It's either that or Bakubabe." You flirted.

He sighed. "Bakubro it is. What do you want anyway?"

"Well, I talked to the others and they said that they wanted to play Animal Crossing: New Horizons tonight. We're just not sure that you have that game because it's too wholesome."

Bakugo was currently blushing. "I... secretly play the game when I'm down. Don't tell anyone or I'll kill you."

"Secret's safe with me. So, I assume that's a no from you regarding playing with us."

"They're going to find out eventually. I might as well check out all your shitty islands."

"Cool! See you tonight!" You said with a smile and walked off.

-🧡-

"Bakugo, I didn't know you had Animal Crossing!" Mina said on call.

"Shut up about it! OR ELSE!" He yelled.

"I'm so excited to see everyone's islands!" You admitted. "I wonder which villagers you all have."

"Ooh! Who's going first?" Mina asked.

"I'll start us off." Kaminari offered.

"And what's your island's name?" You asked.

"Pen Island." He stated proudly.

"Dude..." Sero said with a weirded out look on his face. You all cringed at the name Kaminari gave.