board games + free day

"SNAP!" Mina yelled as her swift, pink hands hit the deck of cards

"SNAP!" Mina yelled as her swift, pink hands hit the deck of cards. Yourself, Kirishima, Kaminari and Sero all groaned as this happened.

It was a Saturday night at the Bakugo's and you were all playing a bunch of card and board games. A little different to what you all usually do.

Mitsuki was the best mom and provided some baked chocolate chip cookies.

"Thanks, Mrs Bakugo!" Kirishima thanked as she gave him the plate of cookies.

"Yeah, thanks mo- er, Mrs B!" You said.

'Shit, I almost called her mom.' You thought.

"Are you ready for your date with Midoriya tomorrow?" Mina asked you. This made Bakugo's ears perk up.

You smiled at her. "Definitely. I'm even up to date with my college work."

Mina grabbed your shoulders and squealed. "EEEE! Y/N's going on a date!"

"You're not going on a date with him." Bakugo ordered, breaking the excitement.

"Why not?" You asked.

"Because."

"Don't tell me you're jealous of Midoriya or something." Kaminari said as he leaned back on his chair.

"WHY WOULD I BE JEALOUS OF SOME DAMN NERD?!" Bakugo screamed.

"Oh, he is so jealous." Sero giggled silently.

Kirishima then turned to Bakugo. "Be happy for Y/N, Bakubro. She's going out with someone she really likes."

'That's the problem, Shit For Brains. She can do a lot better than him. And by that, I mean me!' He thought.

"Whereabouts is the date? The pizza place?" Bakugo asked.

"If that's supposed to be a joke, then it's not funny." You admitted with a glare. "Midoriya's picking me up from the dorms and we're heading to the park tomorrow midday."

"Oh, that's so romantic!" Mina gushed.

"It's a low key, chill place that seems nice for a first date." Sero said.