discord server

Basically the prologue chapter

Your name was Y/N L/N. You were a full-time compsci student, majoring in software development. You were hoping to get into the gaming industry, creating and publishing video games at major companies.

You've been playing online games since you were a child. You were always that kid who played CoolMathGames during class in third grade and was obsessed with Club Penguin.

In your dorm room included a gaming PC, a PS4 and a Nintendo Switch. You had older versions of the Playstation as well as a Nintendo Wii and a 3DS. Unfortunately, most games now cater towards newer consoles today.

You're also very active on Steam and Osu! You had many genres of games you liked. Horror, rhythm, multiplayer, the list goes on...

One night, you were busy working on an assignment, namely one where you had to develop a mobile application.

Once again, you got the same error on your code, which caused you to groan and slam your head on your desk.

'Maybe dropping out to become a full-time Twitch streamer doesn't sound that bad.' you thought miserably.

All of a sudden, you heard the Discord notification noise. It was from your one and only dorm mate, Mina Ashido. Mina studied a different degree to you. She was a part of the fashion program, so she could create funky clothes for others.

alienkween: hey! is it okay if i can invite you to a server with my friends? they all play games too!

You quickly responded.

gaymergorl: I mean sure. What are these friends like?

alienkween: they're all really cool dudes. bakugo's got a bit of a temper, but he's a real softie once you get to know him

gaymergorl: Okay, I'm in

alienkween sent an invite.

You clicked on it and it revealed a server.

You're invited to 'King Explosion Murder's Server'

5 members, 5 online

You shrugged and clicked on the server.

Welcome gaymergorl! We hope you brought pizza!

All of a sudden, a bunch of users started typing.

kingexplosionmurder: all right! who invited some extra to my fucking server?!

alienkween: it was me hehe

pikapikapii: gamer girl?! damn, is your friend cute, mina?!

manliestman: welcome gaymergorl!

weeddealer: pleasure to have you in our humble, christian server

pikapikapii: sero, you do realize that our server is anything BUT?

alienkween: kaminari! don't scare her off!

gaymergorl: um... hello?

alienkween: omg! hey, y/n! welcome to our server, gamer

kingexplosionmurder: this is my server, bitch! and i never said that she was invited!

alienkween: it's our server bc communism

gaymergorl: hello to you too, kingexplosionmurder

gaymergorl: who are you all anyway?

pikapikapii: i'm denki kaminari. i study music at the university and i'm hoping to be a rockstar one day! i also like pokemon

weeddealer: i'm hanta sero. i study art and i want to become a tattoo artist. i'm not actually a weed dealer btw, i just smoke it

manliestman: eijirou kirishima. i study fitness as i want to become a personal trainer. i also strive to be a manly man

kingexplosionmurder: ...

gaymergorl: ???

kingexplosionmurder: katsuki bakugo. i study biomed.

'He studies biomed?! How does he have time to run his own discord server?!' You thought.

gaymergorl: i'm y/n l/n. I study computer science. I'm hoping to be a games developer one day.

4 wow reacts. One from everyone except Bakugo....

manliestman: whoa! that's super manly!

gaymergorl: thank you, kirishima!

pikapikapii: that's super hot! can't wait to play your games cutie ;)

gaymergorl: ...you don't even know what i look like...

weeddealer: i'm keen to play some of your games too. i better be the first to play them though

gaymergorl: give me a tattoo and some weed, and we've got ourselves a deal.

kingexplosionmurder: STOP WHORING YOURSELVES ON MY SERVER!! ALL OF YOU!!

gaymergorl: what games do you all play?

alienkween: we play a bit of everything!

gaymergorl: let's start playing some games tomorrow then!

4 heart reacts. One from everyone except Bakugo.

 One from everyone except Bakugo

-ANGELICANGLE

Bulk releasing the intro + this chapter in honor of 200 followers on Wattpad! Thank you all for the support 🧡

My state is currently on lockdown until Sunday, so hopefully I'll be smashing out this book, as well as Cyber Sex :)