Ishq-part 2

On the university campus :

"Who was that with you ?" said Urwa." It was Qais bhai right ?" said Hania. "Yes" said Afaf while blushing. "Whats that I don't know? said Urwa. " Oh sister, our dear friend loves Qais bhai (brother) since childhood or in short since she didn't even know what was love."(Ara bhen, in muhtamrma ko Ishq ho gaya tha Qais bhai jab ink pata bhi nahi tha ka ye Ishq kis Khait ki moli ka naam hai) said Hania making Afaf turn redder than a tomato. The shocked expression on Urwa's face screamed really. " But what happened that you fell head over heels for him ?" questioned a curious Urwa. Afaf opened her mouth to say something but Hania took over and said I will tell you. "Once Afaf  fell down when she was 5 and Qais bhai was around 8 and Afaf had bruised her knee very badly. Qais bhai ran and got the medical kit and applied iodine like he had seen the elders and naturally it burned a lot and Afaf cried a lot so he hugged her and kept soothing her by rubbing her back and continuously saying that it will be fine. Once it was cleaned and bandaged, he scolded her to be careful and not run here and there. So she told him that the kids in the garden were calling her names so he said next time to tell him and he will fight for her his whole life." said Hania while smiling proudly and quietly added this one is my favorite incident. "And whenever Afaf would say she would not eat this or that, he would also say that he doesn't want to eat so Afaf does not get scolded so once it was his favorite okra curry and Afaf hates it so she threw a tantrum of not eating and Afaf bhai actually refused from eating it as well though he longed for it and it was made on his request. " "OMG"exclaimed Urwa "You are really lucky Afaf get married to him as soon as possible. Go for it Girl".

After spending about 5 hours at university taking back to back lectures, it was finally time to go back home and Afaf was shocked to see Qais there. She said bye to her friends and said Salaam to Qais and smiled while looking down and went to sit in the passenger seat of the car. She mentally told herself to look down or anywhere but not at Qais or she will start day-dreaming and one insult a day is enough. As if hearing her thoughts Qais asked her about her day and she excitedly look ed at him and was about to rant her whole day when her eyes fell on  his messy hair and she had the sudden urge to feel it and fix it when he cleared his throat and she  quickly said "my hair was amazing." and she saw from the side mirror of the car that he was looking at her as if he got to know she is from another planet and then laughed at her childishness and she scrunched her eyebrows in confusion when she realized that she said hair instead of day and before she could scold herself he said "You can touch my hair its fine, I don't mind my would-be-wife touching it."with a teasing smile and she looked at him with a horrified expression and said "how did you knoww-" and again mentally face-palmed herself  and to cover up she said "what do you think you caught me huh?"and he nodded in affirmation " and she said in your dreams babe." and ran from the car as they had reached home and Qais just sat completely stunned and asked himself did she really call him babe or he imagined it. But then just shook his head and said she is definitely a character, his jannan.

After dinner both of them returned to their respective rooms in their houses lost in each others thought and Afaf wondered what it would be like to be in his room, to wake up to him every morning and to be called his wife "Mrs. Afaf Qais" and a crimson  hue coated her cheeks and even stars were supporting them because at that very moment Qais's meassage came. 

Qais: Why are you blushing wifey.

Afaf: I am not.

Qais: I know you much better than you know yourself and my heart tells me that you are lying right now. Ohho sorry I don't have a heart after all you have it as it loves you more.

Afaf: Whatever.

Qais: You know my ears are ringing theses days and I hear you calling my babe.

Afaf: Bye. I am very sleepy.

Qais: Okay Jannan, 

              Sweet dreams Love. I will drop you to uni tomorrow as well.🧡

Afaf: Sweet dreams 💕

Afaf and Qais both slept in each others dreams.

How's the story going till now?

Thoughts on Afaf and Qais ?

Don't forget to vote,comment and share with your friends.

LOVE

Writer.