Chapter Twenty-Five: Pink Buttercream

It was safe to say that they didn't make it out of the bakery.

Luke walked away from Ashton for less than a second to turn of the lights, leaving only the emergency fluorescents on. And in the time he was gone, Ashton had died from starvation. He immediately pulled Luke into his arms and pressed him to the closest wall.

"I need you so bad, bunny," Ashton whispered, "I've had the worst time without you."

Luke seemed to sigh under Ashton's words, arching his back at every touch.

"Okay, Ashy," Luke's breathing was uneven. Ashton pushed a loose tendril from his forehead. He took in the bright blue irises softly, then the heart-shaped lips, and then the tip of his button nose. Luke was as beautiful as any girl Ashton had dated—hell, he was more beautiful. So, why did being with him hurt so much?

Ashton had bit into an iced cookie before, so some of the pink frosting got on his fingers. He playfully wiped it on Luke's lower lip and licked it off. It was so arousing that Ashton thought he should lick frosting off of anywhere Luke would let him.

"D-Daddy..." Luke blurted. An embarrassed blush painted his cheeks. Ashton's stomach filled with butterflies at the name. He could do that. He could be dominant for his sweet twinky angel.

"You keep calling me that, and I'm going to eat you up," Ashton purred. He stripped Luke down from his clothes until he was only in his apron. Ashton had always envisioned fucking the baker like a hot housewife. He also lived in a fantasy land where Luke was his little husband, and he worked hard for their family. Luke would probably never go for that, but it helped him get off.

Luke whined at Ashton's words, scooping some of the icing on Ashton's finger and sucking it off.

"Pink buttercream," Luke said in a sweet voice. Ashton growled under his breath.

"You just love to put things in your mouth, don't you?" Ashton grabbed Luke's bum just below the apron. It was squishy, ready to be fucked.

"Oh, yeah, daddy. Don't you know that I'm a slutty baker who lures men into my bakery with all of my treats and full ass?" Luke purred, biting his own finger all playfully. Ashton twitched in his pants.

"You like to be called a slut, hmm?" Ashton tsked, scolding the blonde boy.

"Only by a strong man with killer abs and a little chest hair," Luke giggled. He grabbed more of the icing and spread it on Ashton's chest, licking playfully over his nipples. Ashton bit his lip and let his eyes flutter closed.

"You're fucking horny," Ashton smirked.

"Right now? Yes," Luke then spread some on Ashton's abs, licking it away with a long stripe of his tongue.

Ashton couldn't take anymore, so he bent Luke over the counter. He got a little distracted by all of the dips and curves in the younger boy's back—especially that fat ass that jiggled when you smack it. He imagined them in a room filled with sweets, much like this one, and Luke's bum would be covered with a cake. Ashton would love to eat cake off of Luke. Maybe one day, but today he was focused on getting off—relieving some stress.

"We don't have any lube," Ashton practically whimpered.

"I do. In my bag," Luke blushed. Ashton chuckled under his breath, reaching for the baby blue bag when he took out the small bottle of lube.

"You were expecting this?" Ashton smirked.

"No, I was preparing for if we ended up fucking in your car—which I hate. I like to be comfortable," Luke huffed. Ashton coated his fingers and opened the blonde up. His huffs turn into sweet moans.

"You're a little pillow princess," Ashton growled, letting Luke rock back against his fingers, "Yeah, baby. Fuck. Open yourself up."

"I'm n-not...god, I just like to be comfy. Sex needs to be comfy," Luke tossed his head back. Under the lights, his skin looked as smooth as marble. Ashton felt like he was fucking a renaissance statue (that would explain the cherubic features).

"You're a little open. What have you been doing, little slut?" Ashton teased.

"Well, when you go three days without speaking to me," Luke grumbled. Ouch.

Ashton brushed that off and lubed his cock up. Now was not the time for discussing things that already lived in his mind an plagued him nonstop.

"You know you're a brat too, right?" Ashton asked when he finally pushed in. Heaven. Luke was just as suffocatingly tight and sweet as he remembered. A familiar warmth crashed over his body when he rolled his hips. Luke's body nearly collided with the counter in front of them. He had to grip at the other side to stay still.

"Because missing my boyfriend with the huge cock is bratty," Luke's eyes were rolled back. Ashton stared at him fondly. He was such a sarcastic little asshole, and Ashton didn't have to wonder where he got his attitude from. They'd been spending too much time together.

"Boyfriend?" Ashton was panting by the time he caught on.

Luke looked at Ashton over his shoulder.

"What else would you call it? I mean, we don't go on many dates but..." Luke tightened around Ashton. Devil. He knew that would make it hard to speak.

"I-It's not like it won't ever happen," Ashton whimpered. He couldn't think straight. All the blood was in another head, "Bunny fuck."

"Believe it when I see it," Luke grumbled. Ashton smacked his bum lightly.

"Shut up and take my cock," Ashton growled. A pinky handprint began to glow on Luke's bum. It reminded Ashton of a cupcake with a cherry on top.

And he did after that.

He pounded into Luke in their own little heaven. Some of the spring decorations fell to the floor due to all of the rapid motion, and the thrill of being caught kept everything frantic. Luke was so loud, Ashton just decided to keep his hand over the twink's mouth. And that made them both hot all over.

They were learning about each other, and it was making Ashton so much more addicted.

He finished on Luke's thighs with a little bite on his shoulder. Luke finished, spilling into Ashton's fist and screaming in his palm.

"C-Can we actually get the ice cream now?" Luke asked softly. Ashton made a fond sound.

"Yeah, bunny. Let's go back to yours."