Chap 1

I had just gotten off the Little Mermaid ride at Disneyworld Magic Kingdom. My family and I had gone on a trip to Disneyworld for a week. This was our last day and Magic Kingdom would be closing in about fifteen minutes. Hoards of people shuffled to the entrance area to leave the park. My mom made me hold on to her as navigated through the crowd. My feet were throbbing from all the walking I'd done that day and I felt exhausted. It seemed as if we would never reach the entrance gates. "I gotta go pee!" My little brother Tyler shouted shuffling in his stroller.
"Can't you wait until we get to the car,Honey,"my mom replied. "The parks closing in ten minutes."
"No I gotta go pee! Right now or I might go in my pants!" He crossed his legs as he talked.
"Oh alright," my dad sighed. "I'll take him." Consulting our map, we found the nearest bathroom and started walking towards it. Of course Tyler would have to pee right now when the park was closing. Sometimes I have to stop myself from wanting to break a chair over Tyler's head.
As we approached the bathroom my dad grabbed Tyler's hand and rushed him into the bathroom. "I'm going to go too," my mom said. "You should probably go too before the long road trip home."
"Ugh, Fine," I groaned as I made my way to the bathroom with my mom following. I hate it when my mom makes me go to the bathroom when I don't have to! As I got out of the bathroom I waited because the rest of my family was not done yet. I noticed that the paths were strangely emptier than before, like a ghost town almost. It was weird because when we had gone in the bathroom there were stampedes of people crowding the roads and scrambling to the exit. Now it was empty and so empty it was sort of depressing like it was abandoned and forgotten.
I had been waiting for at least ten minutes and no one had come out yet so I decided to check the bathrooms. My parents and Tyler were no where to be seen. I checked all of the stalls and no sight of their presence. "Mooom! Daaad! Tyler?," I screamed. All I heard as an answer was silence and the trees whispering. "I know!" I thought. "I bet they're already at the gates. I'll go check there." Full of hope, I marched to the entrance gates. To my horror I saw that the gates were locked. There was no sign of my family anywhere. They must have left without me.
"Someone help!" I shouted desperately. I thought maybe the guards would hear my cries and come help,but all I heard once again was utter silence. I thought Usually there were guards at a theme park at night. I was scared,lonely,and afraid. I sat down on a bench near the gates and cried my eyes out.
"Excuse me miss," a Ladie said as approached me. I couldn't get a good look at her because my hands were covering my face.
"Are you ok?" She inquired.
Slowly I uncovered my hands from my eyes. The lady looked a lot like Cinderella. I was astonished to see that she was Cinderella looking down on me. She was the real Cinderella and not just an actress who was dressed in a costume. I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't dreaming or hallucinating,but somehow I knew she was real. Her porcelain skin seemed to glow and her blue poofy evening gown was shiniest thing I'd ever seen. I gazed at her in amazement. This was the real Cinderella standing right in front of me!
"No, not really. I can't find my parents and I'm locked in. Also,I'm lost," I replied.
"Don't worry you can stay at my castle tonight," she said cheerfully. "We have lots of room!"!!