Chapter 5

Grrgl! Ugh, I hadn't realized how hungry I'd been since my feast at Cinderella's castle. I regretted not being more prepared. This wash still a weird experience for me, finding out that Disney Characters are real and really exist and all. Trying to numb my hunger, I thought about which place I should try next to find Princess Aurora. Whoosh! I heard somewhere near me. What was that! I asked myself.
"Hello," I shouted uneasily. "Is anyone there?" I asked. Being at Disney World at night was starting to creep me out. I tried to keep stepping forward and erase that sound from my memory. It almost sounded like the sound was coming from above me like a flying creature or something.
"Hello!" I heard a squeaky voice shout. I looked around to see where the noise was coming from.
"Up here," the person said sounding a bit annoyed.
I had to squint a little because it was dark,but I was able to make out a small fairy-like creature floating above me. She (or at least I think it was a she) had wings that looked as delicate as a butterfly's. They looked like glistening pearls even in the darkness. Her beauty almost intimidated me.
"My name's Tinkerbelle," She mumbled.
"As in the Tinkerbelle in the movies?" I asked.
"No I'm just some other fairy that happens to look just like Tinkerbell," Tinkerbelle retorted sarcastically. "This is a Disney park. What do think?" She added as she rolled her eyes. Someone's having a bad day! I said to myself.
"Well sorry," I said sounding slighted.
"What are you doing here?" Tinkerbelle demanded.
"I'm looking for my family and I was locked inside the park," I replied. "I'm trying to deliver some bread for Rapunzel because she said she can help me find my family. Here's the list." Tinkerbelle snatched the piece of paper right from my hand and studied it carefully.
"Hmm. It looks like your first delivery is Aurora." She implied. "I haven't seen her recently,but she goes to the village often."
"Can you take me there?" I asked.
"Yes, hurry along," Tinkerbell ushered. I ran alongside Tinkerbelle. For such a small creature Tinkerbelle moved incredibly fast and very elegantly. She was a dancing flower in the wind being carried off somewhere. After a few minutes of running,my legs began to ache as I struggled to keep up with TInkerbell.

"Are we almost there?" I asked through panting sighs.

"Yes. It's just ahead to your right," Tinkerbelle replied. 

"Thank you," I exclaimed with gratitude. 

"No problem," Tinkerbelle said. "If you need help you can call me. Just wind this musicbox three times and I will come as soon as possible. I can always hear it no matter how far away you are. "

"Thank you," I said again as I recieved the musicbox.

"Your welcome," Tinkerbelle replied as she ushered me forward. "Be careful," she warned. "The park can be a dangerous place at night." And I ran along to find Princess Aurora.