Chapter 4

The darkness around me enveloped me like an endless blanket. Thankfully I had my flashlight with me to light the way a little. I scanned my list. It looked like the first person on the list was Aurora. I glanced at my map to check which direction I should check first. I decided to head west and check there first.
"Aurora! Aurora!" I called. "I have a delivery for you!" The only response I got was the trees whispering in the distance.
"Hmm," I mumbled as I turned back to try looking somewhere else. I had no idea where in this park Aurora could be. Perhaps Cinderella could help me. I waltzed back to Cinderella's castle. I'd never actually gotten to consider the pros of my situation. I was trapped in Disneyworld the most enchanted place on the earth and I was meeting real live Disney characters. This was an opportunity. I bet some of my friends back at home have been to Disneyworld,but they've never gotten to experience this. However, my triumph soon ended as I tripped over my untied shoelaces. The cut wasn't bad,but there was still some blood. I needed to go to keep moving so I figured I would just have to tough it out.
As I reached the castle I knocked on the door softly, the door was left ajar and it creaked open.
"Cinderella! Cinderella!" I shouted. "I've come for your help." I heard nothing but my breath.
"Ugg where are people when I need them?!" I exclaimed as I trudged outside to the path behind the castle. I guess I couldn't lose hope so fast. There was still a lot of attractions for me to try. I just had to be patient.