Good Day - 7

I open my door and slam it shut. I was still invisible unsure how to stop it. I sigh and sit onto my bed. I hear a CLINK  and I stand back up. I look at where I was sitting... the netherite. I smile and pick the netherite up and go to my crafting table. I take sticks out of a chest to my right and I make a netherite sword, axe, and pickaxe. I make a pair of boots since I did need some armor. I walk over to the mirror forgetting about me being invisible.

darn it

WE'RE JUST A PAIR OF BOOTS AHAHAHA

Well it's a little funny- but how do I be visible again

I don't know but I want to scare somebody

alright fineeee

WHOOOOOO

I put away the extra netherite in my new enderchest. I walk over to my door and exit the home. I start walking on the path to L'Manberg while getting used to the weight on my feet. I check my hands making sure I'm still invisible, and I am. I walk past Tommy's home and stare at it. It was a wreck and it was a sad sight. I walk inside changing my mind about scaring Tubbo. I go into the back room to see Connor sleeping on Tommy's bed.

"OI!" I yell.

Connor falls out of the bed startled and looks around. "WHAT THE F-CK?! THIS PLACE IS HAUNTED TOO?!" He gets up and runs out of the house tripping once or twice.

I hold in my laugh waiting for him to leave. 

Okay I admit that was a little funny

it was REALLY funny you mean

don't push it

fineee your no fun

I sit down on the bed and look at the pillow. Ew Connor drools. I make a disgusted face and I hear the voice laughing. That made a thought resurface..

What am I supposed to call you? It would be kind of weird to call you 'Alive me' or something. So  any names you like?

Well... I like the name Primordial

Huh

Just call me Prim then

What does it mean?

It's a greek mythology name. There is quite a lot of time when your dead to learn things.

Cool, ... Prim

There you go! Now come on let's go scare someone else

I smile a little liking that me and Prim actually had a nice conversation. I walk on the path again to L'Manberg. Prim was humming something which seemed familiar.

What are you humming?

Oh it's Cat.. Tommy's disc

Oh yeah that night he played it for you?

You can say us you know. We kind of are the same person

True it just sounds weird I guess

Yeah

I walk inside L'Manberg looking for Tubbo. And I spot him talking to Ranboo. Ranboo was just everywhere I guess. I walk over to them, still invisible waiting for them to notice my boots. Tubbo looks over to where I am and notices the boots with wide eyes. 

"RANBOO" He says pointing at me. I laugh and fall to the ground from laughter.

RaNbOO

AHAHAHHAHAH

SEE?! IT IS FUNNY

YEAH I'LL ADMIT IT IS

I gasp for breath and Ranboo walks over to me as I notice I'm now visible. "You good bro?" Ranboo jokes. I keep laughing "RaNBoO" I mock Tubbo reaction. Tubbo stands over me looking upset. He was pouting like an embarrassed child. My laughing calms down as Ranboo offers me his hand to get up. 

"Since when could you do that?" Ranboo asks interested.

"I dunno just happened" I answer, brushing debris off of my pants (or whatever ghost y/n is wearing idk). I then look at Tubbo who is still pouting. "Sorry Tubbs" I half heartedly apologize. He finally stops pouting "It was a little funny I guess" He admits. I grin at him happy he wasn't mad at me.

Today was a good day...

---

*lipbites cutely*

DRINK WATER AND REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE LOVED AND VALID BESTIE

also sorry it's a little short but i actually got it done in and hour so that's pog. and i kinda had writers block for awhile but i looked through my journal which i have ideas for chapter in so that helped ok bye now besties