Snow - 15

Before I start the chapter I'd like to shout out the people who gave me motivation to go back to writing this. I had this chapter sitting here for a few months and decided to finish it to satisfy yall. Anyways shout out to IamALasagne and Kayla1737 :]

As I walk I make a trail in the white coat of snow beneath me. Every step I make makes a crunching sound.

I didn't like the cold but it had become familiar due to my regular visits. I had visited Tommy and Techno quite often in the past week. Dream didn't even think anything of it since I said I was visiting Techno to gain his trust to find out what he was hiding. I mean technically it was true but I had already knew what he was hiding.

I was waiting on the porch of Techno's abode. I hear footsteps approaching from inside. I step back and wait for the door to open. I'm greeted by someone familiar.. Philza. I stare wide eyed at him in shock. The lasts time I had saw him was when I had died. He was probably the last person I had wanted to see. I heard more footsteps behind him and I saw Techno appear. I stood there staring at Phil still in shock. Techno stepped infront of him and looked at me concerned.  He waved a hand infront of me trying to snap me out of it.

I look up at him and my face heats up. "I'm sorry.." I mutter. I look back at Philza and all I can see is flashbacks. I look back up at Techno, "Is Tommy here?" I ask. He shakes his head and gestures for me to come inside. Phil had walked away when I wasn't looking. I step inside and sit down at the table. Techno sits down across from me. "Tommy is out mining for once I assume he'll be home soon." He says. I nod and bounce my leg up and down due to being impatient. "So how have you been lately? Any minor terrorism caused?" I ask trying to fill the silence. He looks at me, "Not recently but I am planning some" He responds. I nod and I stare at a wall

---

Techno had gone to do something and had left me alone in the cozy home to wait for Tommy. My head was rested in the palm of my hand as I wait. I sigh bored of the silence. I stare at the door waiting for it to open to reveal Tommy,  but it didn't. I purse my lips and glare at the door manifesting that he would walk in.

The door knob turns and the door opens to reveal Tommy. I he looks at me and smiles and I smile back. He gets snow on the wooden floor and sits down across from me.

"What were you out for?" I ask looking at him. He looks up at me, "Mining. I want to make a house of my own and ghostbur is going to help me. " He answers. I nod and an idea pops into my head. "I could help you mine!" I offer. He thinks about it, "Okay but if you fall in lava I'm not saving you" He answers. I smile and stand up. "Right now?" He says. "Well yeah why not" I say. "Okay then" He says and he stands up and walks out and I follow him.
---
Hope you guys like it :]

DRINK WATER, TRY TO EAT IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY, TAKE YOUR MEDS AND REMEMBER THAT YOU'RE LOVED AND VALID AND THAT YOU'VE GOT THIS 💖