Chapter 1

It was a calm night. The full moon shone shamelessly bright. Usually the moon would hide behind dark clouds and be reluctant to show its light. But even tonight the sky looked brighter than usual. The sky was dotted with a sprinkling of twinkling stars, and the clouds were almost invisible as they were outshone by the moonlight.

The short yellow-haired man's face shimmered in the soft light. The firm jaw with fine hair was adorned with beads of sweat that kept dripping down past his sharp nose. He was seen leaning on top of one of the towers in the Paradise island castle, as if waiting for someone. His golden eyes looked down, a horse was waiting for him there while eating grass.

After more than a week of riding, here he was. He managed to enter the wall illegally. Of course, it would raise questions if suddenly a strange man from outside the wall got an entrance ticket to get inside. So he bought a horse for 3 times just to cross the wall. Whatever it was, in order to meet the love of his life, he would do anything.

The burly man moved to wipe his forehead to stop the sweat from pouring out. He let out a sigh, then sat down next to the 3D manueverger he had just stolen. Well, that's how he got up here. There was no way he was going to climb manually or use a rope. She would have been caught by the military police.

Forbidden love, how classic is it? Of course it is. He was living that. Reiner was an enemy of the Eldia on Paradise Island. But he could unknowingly love a Queen within the walls who was clearly his enemy. They were young back then, the second war between Marleyan and Eldia was going on.

The incident happened 11 years ago. Reiner, who was a warrior and had to train in the military at a young age, met the Princess of the kingdom who was a victim of the war between their two countries. Reiner had already pointed a gun at the Princess at that time. But he didn't have the heart to put a hole in the head of an innocent girl like her. They ended up being close for a few years and fell in love. Reiner and the other warriors were given the task of infiltrating at that time, which is why they were able to be together for several years.

Gradually the froth of love began to appear. The Queen had also secretly loved him since then. They often met secretly, at a farm in a field.

A small chuckle escaped his mouth, feeling funny remembering the incident at that time. Now he dared to infiltrate the walls of Sina just to meet the Queen. 2 weeks earlier he had sent a short letter to Queen Historia. Right after the letter was sent using the bird, he immediately left here. And finally he was on time.

By the way, it was very clear tonight. It seems like he should be grateful that the Queen seems to be praying for him, as he wrote in the letter.

(The Letter)

"I miss her so much

"I miss her so much..." He murmured. The hand grasped something in the pants pocket. Yes, he had to do it now. Of course he had to make one more surprise for his lover. After so many years of waiting, he was finally going to do it too.