3- Meeting new friends

Note: Italics are thoughts of the characters and bold italics are werewolves inner wolf.

It's late night already so it isn't edited. Please excuse me for the grammars, spellings and some things that don't make sense. I'm really tired so.....

****************************

About thirty minutes of resting for a while, they again set out to explore the Campus 3. Along the way they met Jeonghan at the campus.

"Kwannie! How are you? Why are you not in your class?" Jeonghan came running and hugged Seungkwan.

"Ah hyung~ I'm fine and it's because i'm giving a tour to the new student." Seungkwan whined trying to wriggle out of Jeonghan's hug.

"A new student?"

"Yes a new student."

"But we don't get a new student during this time of the year."

"But we did get. Him." Seungkwan pointed towards his direction.

"Who? Wow this handsome young man is the new student?"

"Yep."

"Oh nice." Jeonghan extended his hand, "I'm Yoon Jeonghan, the most beautiful person you'll ever see." He flipped his non-existent long hair and gave his signature angelic smile. He's beautiful.

"I'm Kim Mingyu." He took Jeonghan hand and shook it. His hands are soft.

"Ooh short huh? Just like Cheol..." Said Jeonghan and smiled at the memory.

"Ugh hyung~ don't make a face like that and you still have the audacity to deny that you don't like Seungcheol hyung?" Seungkwan made a disgusted face eyeing Jeonghan. Seungcheol who? I am confused the whole day.

"Oh shut it Kwan. You like Cheol's cousin but you still deny it."

"Whatever. I still have to show him around."

"Can i also join?"

"As you wish."

So Seungkwan along with Jeonghan toured Mingyu around the Campus and on their way they talked and made jokes. Jeonghan was really tired since he has a low stamina so they decided to rest again. Mingyu was glad that he came here and accepted the headmaster offer to attend. But he also could not help but wonder whether the portrait of the student he saw earlier in the Campus 1 was his mother or not and he wanted to find. He hopefully wished that he could get his answers.

"So Mingyu, how's the school so far?" Jeonghan asked facing towards him.

"Well as far as I've seen.....it seems nice. I have a test tomorrow though. I don't know if i can really pass." He sighed.

"What test?" He was about to answer but Seungkwan beat him to it.

"To confirm him being an official student here." Jeonghan nodded in acknowledgement.

"Well Mingyu, it's not that scary- "

"I'm not scared. I'm just worried....I haven't used my powers for years."

"Oh...it's not that tough. You can easily win tomorrow and I'm sure of it." Jeonghan patted his back. Does of all Seungkwan's friends like patting others back?

"How can you be so sure hyung?" Seungkwan drew his eyebrows together and eyed Jeonghan.

"Kwannie~ Did you forget what i am?"

"Oh right...you can see them." See what?

"Are you an Angel that has precognition as your ability?" He asked shocking both of them.