Prologue

Kim Mingyu the last Vampire to ever exist in the Earth, was wandering around the Sweven forest. The forest was beautiful but humans never really dared to venture around it because they believed it was dangerous as those who went to the forest never returned or they were found dead.

     And as for Kim Mingyu, why was he there? Well he was just searching for his prey. But what he found wasn't a prey but rather a very mysterious Academy surrounded by a magical seal in the middle of the forest?

     The Academy was pretty much protected and surrounded by a magical seal that no human could see or pass through (the humans never really made it to center of the forest in the first place). Even those supernatural creatures can't see (mages could) and pass through it, only the students of the Academy and the higher ups could.

     Mingyu was amazed at how well the seal was made. You might be wandering why he could see the seal? Well Kim Mingyu here has a bit of mage blood in him which explains why he could see it as the seal is made by the mages. But what's more surprising is that Mingyu could enter the Academy.

What happened when he actually entered the Academy?

What did he find?

What does fate have for him?

~~~~~~~~~~🌼 🕊 🌼~~~~~~~~~~

Well look at who finally decided to post her very own first story. Pls this is my first time so support me okay :( I definitely do not have experience in writing but I'm trying. This has been rotting in my drafts for almost a year I guess(?) My annoying friend decided to post this (before: your loving friend? My ass). If you like it then pls vote and comment. Pls love me okay <333

Do you like fantasy?

~💕~