6- What happened?

Just like usual, Mingyu woke up early. He went to the common space he and Wonwoo shared but could not find him. He also went to check if Wonwoo was in his room, but he wasn't there either. Honestly, he was hesitant to enter Wonwoo's room but he was worried so he did it.

He actually saw Wonwoo get out of the window last night and since he hasn't seen him this morning, it means that he hasn't returned since he left.

Today, there were no classes so he decided to go out for a walk. When he came out of his room, the hallway of the dorm was really quiet. Their dorm only consists of Vampires and since today they don't have classes and we're allowed to go home so everyone decided to sleep in the day.

Mingyu didn't mind that he was the only Vampire awake and continued his journey. Unlike the Vampire dorm Erijang dorm no.7 (Eri D-7), the Eri D-1 to Eri D-5 we're bustling with the students getting ready to head home. He just walked aimlessly until who knows when he reached the border of Erijang and Ausohwi campus where the Lake Ylangbi is located. He was mesmerised by the lake's beauty and he decided to get closer only to spot Jeon Wonwoo near the trees along the lake, passed out. Seems like he slept outside.

Wonwoo's position was sitting up and leaning his head on the tree. If that is how he slept all night, his neck must be sore by now. Mingyu, who couldn't bear to see Wonwoo sleeping like that, decided to carry him to their room. Just as he finished positioning Wonwoo on his back, he met Seungkwan and Chan.

"Good morning Mingyu hyung!" Seungkwan greeted Mingyu and he returned the greetings too, while Chan hid behind Seungkwan. Mingyu who noticed that, he sighed and apologized.

"Chan-ssi, Sorry if you were scared yesterday. I just didn't like what you asked. So, never ask about it again." Chan slowly came out of Seungkwan's back and nodded. He gave his best smile and promised not to ask about that again.

Chan's smile actually took Mingyu by surprise. The boy was all scared before and smiled brightly after apologizing to him.

"Eh hyung, is that Wonwoo hyung?" Seungkwan just noticed that there was someone on Mingyu's back but he couldn't see his face.

"Yes, I found him sleeping under the tree so I decided to bring him back to our room." Mingyu answered while adjusting Wonwoo's position on his back, who was slipping a bit. Mingyu noticed the change of expression on Chan's face and looked him straight in the eye as if he's asking Chan if he knew something. Chan got the hint and answered it was nothing while stammering. Seungkwan noticed it too but he probably thought it was Chan's usual behavior like always.

"Well then Seungkwan, I'll get going now. I can't keep carrying him like this, he might wake up." Mingyu said and disappeared in a second.

"Hyung... '' Chan called out and Seungkwan hummed in response.

"I actually know why Wonwoo hyung slept outside and I feel guilty." Chan said his voice, getting smaller as he spoke and a sad expression that spread across his face. Seungkwan was surprised that Chan actually knew what happened. He thought it was just Chan's usual self.

Both of them sat on a bench under the tree facing towards the lake. Seungkwan took out his wand and drew some abstract patterns. "So, what actually happened?" He asked without looking at Chan while he continued his drawing.

.

.

.

Mingyu laid Wonwoo on his bed, he was still wearing his uniform since yesterday and it's kind of dirty so Mingyu decided to search for his clothes for him to change into. Mingyu was afraid that he might get scolded by Wonwoo but he decided to leave it for later.