Tony perry-pierce the veil!

*~*Tony's POV*~*
I was currently in class looking at this girl sitting in front of the class looking at the clock.

"Ms. Y/L/N! Pay attention!" Mr. Valley yelled.

The girl turned her head facing him.

"I'm done with the work! And your just doing a review with the class! I want a grade for what I know! Not all the right answer for every question. The more you know what I don't know the more you need to know how much I need help!" She said turning around and looking back at the clock.

Mr. Valley nodded and said " Well what If you don't get this right and get all answers wrong?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Then you will know I need more help which I don't!" She said not taking her eyes off of the clock.

"Can you at least look at the board?!?!" He asked.

"Why relearn what I already know?" She said still looking at the clock.

Mr. Valley sighed and went on with class. Y/n was it? She's must be really strong to stand up for her self like that to get her way.

Class was almost out when Y/n walked out. 5 seconds later the bell rang for the next class.

She didn't go to her next class instead she sluffed with some friends.(A/N this is my life at school. Back talking teachers then walking out of school and sluff until lunch.)

Well I guess I'll see her tomorrow...

Authors note
Okay guys I know his is really short but I am making a part two possibly a part three it depends on how many people comment, like, and vote!

Well love you guys!