Vic Fuentes!

*~* Y/N's POV *~* 

Vic my school crush just invited me to a party. I already knew about.. I stalked his instagram.

OMG! I'm so excited. He told me to dress nice so obviously I'm gonna dress up but not to much.

I'm gonna wear some over sized flannel with suspender tights and black doc martens. (A/N IDK what you guys wear but this is usually what I wear to my band concerts)

*~* Skip getting ready *~*

I got in my car and started driving to his house. I got to his house and it wasn't huge but it wasn't small either. I  got out and started walking up to the front door. When Jaime (His friend) Came out drunk as fuck. 

"Hey you! I know you! You're that one girl that Vic likes!" He screamed and pointed at me. I blushed and said, "Vic like's me?" 

"Bye bye!" He waved and walked back inside I followed him in and looked around. Everyone was either drunk, making out or both. 

"Y/N Hello darling!" Vic yelled coming out of no where. 

"Hi Vic." I said trying to see if he's dunk or not but he's not so I guess that's good. 

"I need to talk to you right now." He said dragging me down the stairs. We got downstairs and he sat down on a couch. I sat on the arm of the couch. 

"Hey look. I really like you and it's strange because it's me and I know you don't feel the same. But I just wanted to tell you because I can't hold it in." He shrugged.

"Vic I like you too!" I yelled. 

"No way!" He said and picked me up and spinned me around. 

"Come on let's go get drunk!" He said grabbing my hand and running up the stairs. An hour later I couldn't walk because of how drunk I am. 

Then I woke up..

"It was all a dream.. Vic doesn't have feelings for me," I whimpered.  "I should've known.

"Did you say something?" Vic said walking in.

"Wait what?," I wheezed confused. "What happened last night?" 

"You don't remember?" He asked. I shook my head no. "I told you I have feeling for you." 

"Oh my goth! I thought that was just a dream. A really amazing dream." 

"Hahaha! That's cute.. Like you.."