Tony perry!-Pierce the veil part two

*~*Tony's POV*~*

I'm still watching the clock counting the seconds until y/n walked in.

"Ms. Y/n glad you can make it!" Mrs. Zurchers said.

"No you're not! You get paid with or without me in class. If anything you're mad because when I was gone you thought 'yay less students still getting paid." She said walking to her seat.

Why is she so negative?

"Y/n go outside and wait for me! NOW!!!" She yelled.

"Fine." Was all she said. She got up rolled her eyes and walked out.

I'm surprised she didn't put up a fight.

*~*Y/N's POV*~*

I walked out of class pissed. All I said was truth does she want me to fake everything. No I'm not faking!

She walked out shutting the door behind her.

"Why are you doing this?" She asked.

"What telling the truth?" I asked.

"That's it! I give up! I've tried everything! Just go into the class sit down and be quiet unless asked to be spoken if you speak I will call your parents down here to have a chat because this is your fourth time this week for me trying but now I give up and I'm DONE get in there now!" She yelled.

I looked at her and said " Over my grave! My parents don't give a-" I stopped because I didn't want to say it in front of a teacher. (A/N it's really awkward trust me!)

She looked at me "You just need to behave. Okay?" She said.

I nodded and walked into class.

"Aww did the little slut get in trouble?" Cambree the actual slut said.

"I'm not a fucking slut!!" I shouted.

"You're right cause no one would wanna fuck you! Well no guy. Cause your gay." She laughed.

I can't take it any more.

"FUCK YOU, BITCH!!! I DON'T GIVE A FUCKING SHIT IF I GET IN TROUBLE FOR SAYING THIS! BUT YOU'RE A FUCKING CUNT!!!" I screamed then grabbed my stuff and walked out.

*~* Tony's POV*~*

Y/n walked out crying and pissed off after she walked out I looked at cambree.

"You're a fucking whore you know that!" I screamed at her.

Y/n is so lucky ms. zurcher was in down the hall talking to a teacher.

" I can be you're whore" she said to me.

I rolled my eyes and ran out looking for y/n.

A/N so yeah thanks for reading this I will do a part three maybe. But I'm really tired and I will try and update as soon as I can. So message me and I'll put your idea out.