Tony perry! Part three!

*~*Tony's POV*~*

I ran out looking for y/n.

I ran out of the building when I saw her walking away.

"Y/n! Wait!" I yelled. She turned around and looked at me.

"What?" She said probably meaner then she meant it.

"Whoa, I'm not making you go back." I said as I caught up with her. She's now walking backwards while talking too me.

"Then what do you want?" She asked.

"To get to know you. You've been in my math, history, and science all year and I haven't got to talk to you." I said.

"Well I don't think people like you have time for me Nor want to talk to me."

"People like me?" I asked with a laugh.

"I mean like you and cambree."

CAMBREE?!?!

"I'm nothing like cambree!" I said.

"Aren't you two going out?"

"Are you kidding me? Hell to the no! I can barley put up with her as an friend or well now enemy." I said

"Now?"

"She was a jerk too you in front of everybody." I said.

"Yeah so? Doesn't she do that every day at lunch."

"Why are you so negative?"

"Long story."

" I have time I mean we're not going to school any time soon." I said.

"Follow me." She said and started walking to a bridge.

We got to the bridge and she ran under it. Under the bridge was... Nothing?

She ran to the middle of the floor and lifted a floor board. She waved her hand as a signal to follow her. She jumped in the hole. This girl is crazy!

I jumped in the hole and looked around. It was a room.

She sat at a table and got a tea pot. What the hell?

"You want some tea?" She asked.

"Sure. So you live here?" I said.

"Yup used to be bigger but it got burned down a couple weeks ago. Now it's just a kitchen, bedroom. And a place to stay."

"I'm sorry now tell me why you're so negative."

She sighed " Well my mom and dad were very wealthy and my mom told me to stop being someone else's lies and be yourself which is Truthful, loyal and...kind. My dad told me to stop being kind and get to the truth. And I didn't want to listen to him so I didn't my mom and dad got into a fight one day and my dad shot my mom then himself. This is my life now." Whoa this girl has gone to hell and back and she made it through. I wanna make it up to her.

"Look I'm sorry about that. I don't live with my parents anymore I live with my best friend so yeah..." I said and hugged her.

"Its fine I just think you should leave." She said.

"What?! Why?"

"Oh never mind! I just thought you wanted to leave."

"The truth is Ilikeyou" I mumbled.

"What?"

"I like you! Okay? I like you you're strong, beautiful, and just amazing!"

"Tony, I like you too!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys! This was the last one of Tony Perry! If you would like another one please tell me wether its commenting or messaging me! But if not I will not make another one!
           ~Scar