Justin Hills!

*~* Justin POV *~*

I am waiting in my girlfriends office building because she's in a meeting right now but she'll be like 5 minutes.

I'm in her office and its pretty organized like, Damn. 

She has pictures of me and her and... some girl kissing?  Umm this is really really akward? Is this like an ex girlfriend? No it can't be she isn't bi or pan...? She would've told me. 

Right then I heard someone clear their throat. Shit! It's Y/n!

"What are you doing in here? My fucking receptionist needs to be fired! Seriously I told her to contact me if I had a visiter!" She said I just gave her a serious look.

"What? Wait why are you looking through my pictures?" She said walking towards me but stopped. She probably she's what i'm looking at.

"I have a question. Are you like Bi or pan or some shit!?" I ask. She gives me a confused look.

"Why the fuck are you looking at me like that and not answering my question!" I yelled. She gave me a sad look.

"Y/N!! Answer my fucking question!" I yelled. She looked at me again and was about to say some shit excuse but I cut her off.

"Stop Whore!" I said "You look exactly the same in this picture! I bet your having sex with a bunch of girls!" 

A tear rolled down her cheek. "Stop crying we're done!" I said and slapped her.

She fell to the fell holding her cheek screaming. "Wait! Justin let me explain!" She said. I just started walking out when her bestfriend from collage, Austin Carlile, Walked in. 

"What the hell?!?! Did you slap her?!?!" He asked picking her up.  

"Yeah I did cause' look at this!" I said grabbing the picture off her desk and handing it to him. 

Y/n's receptionist walked in and told her to come with her.

"JUSTIN! This was at a party a couple of weeks ago! She got hella fucking drunk and kissed her. Some one took a picture and gave it to her as a memorie!" He said. 

What did I do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Hi guys! Yeah sorry but don't worry i'm going to make a part two i'm just really tired to make one right now so Idk when but soon. Love ya!