1

CHAPTER NAME : idk what im doing and some angst 

______________________ X ______________________

india stares into those glassy eyes, what have i done he wonders. The gun in his hand empty of its bullets, the very gun he used to shoot his own brother. IT HAD TO BE DONE  he tells himself it had to.. 

Bangaldesh's words echo in his head, as he tries to keep his sanity, he starts to tremble with guilt and sadness as they take pakistans body away, he tries to protest but doesnt know why.

India thinks about what happened 

 " it always comes to this eh? " , india looks towards the direction of the voice and sees him, pakistan , " how could you do such a thing to bangladesh !" he remembers screaming, " your the last person to tell me that you know , after all i have been through- " "ill own up to my mistakes pakistan, but i cannot let you torment her anymore ! " and that was it, He pulls the trigger, once, twice. Head, and then heart. Pakistan dies on the battlefield, bleeding out, and body a mess of gore. He cannot move. He cannot lower the gun. He is paralyzed.

i am right , i am right , I AM RIGHT! 

it was USSR who lowers his hand , it was him who takes the gun away from india

-time skip-

"...my friend?"

India looks up at USSR , he doesnt want to show how much he is hurting , its been 2 days since..

"uhm yea its nothing, im just tired from the war.. " . India didnt know why pakistan meant so much to him , he had accepted that they would be enemies long ago , he doesnt understand why he is getting so emotional.

-time skip AGAIN cuz im not creative-

"i shall come tommorrow then hm? " USSR says as he is leaving , India just stares with blank eyes , he has been coming everyday since the war ended  he thinks , what he doesnt realise is that USSR is worrried about him for he has given up on the thought of somebody caring for him... as his whole family doesnt. 

USSR smiles as he walks out the door, india wanted to stop him and ask why he came everyday .

He doesnt ask. He doesnt tell USSR not to come either.

-time skip once more-

India is  with Bangaldesh at a quick emergency meeting. He's just there to offer her support and is surprised to see China there as well. There is no Pakistan he notices and his lips go slightly downwards.

It's been a week  since he pulled the trigger and his brother has woken up but is not in a good shape. China's eyes look red as though he had been crying and India wonders why he cares so much.

He can't focus on anything and so he steps out to smoke. He  tries to be suprised when China follows him.  China had a angry expression as india allows the punch to his face. He doesn't allow the second one.

"If there's something you would like to say to me, please use your words."

"HOW COULD YOU DO SUCH A THING TO HIM !!!" China screams with a few tears rolling down his eyes. India  knows that he has no right to say anything against it. Chinas shoulders shake and he cannot tell if he's crying or screaming or if he'll try to hit him again. India wont back down.

"Atleast he is alive , be greatful " india sneered , he knows it was wrong to say that, he did even as china looked at him in disgust, india's expression didnt waver.