Chapter 7

Ashton

"Hold the fuck up, raped?!" I yelled.

"Dude, shut the hell up. Yelling got you to being hated." James muttered. I scowled, knowing he was right.

"Alright, sorry. What do you mean 'almost raped'?" I asked, my tone of voice normal now.

"Well, Roxy has been gorgeous her whole life," Nina started. No shit, I mean I remember her having all the six year old boys staring at her. "I mean, she's never had that awkward stage in life- she's always been kind and fun loving and absolutely beautiful. So anyways, it was freshman year, and we were invited to our first party by the hottest guy in school, Scotty Mitchels. We were all excited but Roxy the most. Maybe because she had a secret crush on him since she first saw him. Or maybe she was excited because he was kinda flirting with her. That doesn't really matter beca-"

"Because when we got to that stupid party, he tried getting me drunk and in his bed. Too bad, I don't drink, huh?" Roxy chukled humorlessly as she came downstairs.

"Anyways, when he found out I wasn't going drink a drop of beer, he asked if he could show me something in his room. I agreed because the great Scotty Mitchels not only invited me to a party but was asking me to go to his room with him to 'show me something'. Jesus, I was so naive." She muttered now sitting next to Eric. "So, we went up to his room and sat on his bed..."

Roxy

Flashback

"So, what did you want to show me?" I asked him.

"Oh yeah, about that...I just needed an exuse to get you away from your friends..." he muttered...shyly?

"Why do you want to get me away from my friends?" I whispered.

"Look, I'm gonna be honest with you, Roxy, I really like you but I didn't want to tell you because you're a freshman and I'm a senior...I didn't wanna scare you with the age difference..." He looked down.

Oh my Jesus...Scotty Mitchels likes me? Ahhh!

"You l-like me?" I whispered.

"Yeah, I actually like you a lot." He chuckled. "Can I do something?" He got closer.

I could only nod.

He brought his face a lot closer to mine, until I could feel his breath on my lips.

I felt his soft lips on mine and closed my eyes.

The kiss was soft and pleasurable.

HOLY SHIT MONKEYS.

THIS IS MY FIRST KISS AND ITS WITH SCOTTY MITCHELS.

Suddenly, his hand traveled from my waist to the hem of the brand new shirt I bought just for this party. My breath picked up. His hand went under my shirt towards my bra.

"S-Scotty, I don't feel comfortable doing this." I whispered, my voice shaking.

"Hey, don't be nervous, you'll like it." He smiled 'reassuringly' before kissing along my jaw and down to my neck.

"No, Scotty, please, just stop."

He didn't.

"I think I'm just gonna go home now. I'll see you at school. Great party, really." I whispered and started to get up.

"No, I don't think that's happening. Come out and play with us, guys." He laughed making me freeze in place.

Then I looked to my left and three other guys who I asumed were seniors walked out of the closet.