Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Roxy

After spending the day with Eric and his weird parents, I went home. I walked up the stairs and was going to confront Ashton about the bet. I'm tired of waiting for him to tell me. But when I was about to knock on his door, I heard moans and something hitting the wall.

Ummm....am I hearing what I think I'm hearing?

My stupid self decided to knock on the door anyways.

"Uhh....*clearing of throat* Yeah?" Ashton called, a little out of breath, I might add.

"Umm...can you open the door? I need to talk to you. It's kind of important." I called back.

"I, uhh., I'm kinda busy right now. Can wait 'till morning?"

Why is he avoiding it?

Unless...Oh gross. He really does have someone in there.

"Oh God, you're a pig, Ashton. I hope my dad doesn't find out about this." And I walked to my room to get some sleep.

Ashton

"Damn, that was close." Lisa muttered. Or was it Lily? I don't know, it started with an 'L'.

"Yeah, it was." I replied. Even though Roxy knows what we were previously doing.

"I didn't know you had a girl living with you." She accused jealously.

Hold up.

I just met this chick today, at the beach.

When Roxy left to go hang out with that Eric kid, I went to the beach and hung out with a couple of chicks and just happened to bring one home with me.

No big deal.

But damn, of course the hottest one is the most clingy.

I mean, she doesn't compare to Roxy in the slightest bit. Roxy isn't only hot but she has this inner beauty that just shines in her eyes. She doesn't have any hard feelings towards anyone besides her mom but that's understandable. She's just a good natured girl that captured my-

No. She didn't capture anything of mine besides my eye.

She's hot and that's it. I can't fall for this girl. Not after the bet and everything else.

I can't be falling for her.

Right?

"Baby? What's wrong?"

Huh?

Oh, I have this chick in my room.

"One, don't call me baby. We're here to hook up and relieve some stress. Two, nothing is wrong and you need to leave."

Wait, if I'm not falling for the brunette down the hall, why do I feel so guilty that I kind of got caught?

"What? You're asking me to leave? You're not gonna find anyone like me." She arrogantly said.

"Yeah, that's the point. Now get out."

"No. I came here for something and I'm gonna get it." Whoa!

"No, this was a mistake. Now leave before I literally kick you out."

"Fine, but I'm telling everybody that you have a small penis." She snapped.

"Go ahead, they won't believe you. Bye-bye now."

We managed to make it downstairs and now I was basically pushing her out the door.