Chapter ten

(But like, why does this fit so well!?)

-your pov-

I woke up the next day to my own accord. By that I mean Virgil didn't jump on me to wake me up. Instead, I look over to the beanbag chair he has in his room and I find the emo asleep there. I chuckle a bit and quietly get out of bed. I take a blanket and walk over to Virgil. His hair is all messed up and in his face, his makeup is smudged a bit and it seems like he was drooling. Honestly, he looked like a mess. And I found that hilarious!

I stifled a laugh and gently placed the blanket on him. He curled into it almost immediately.

I stepped back and checked the time on the clock. 5am. Not bad. Me being me, I knew I couldn't go back to sleep. So I grabbed some clothing from my backpack; a Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge MCR tee-shirt, a see-through black and white striped shirt, undergarments, black fishnet leggings, and a red and black checkered skirt. Yes, I had these clothes in my backpack the entire time. I just didn't know exactly how long i'd be away from the orphanage so I never bothered to change. Besides, this was the only extra outfit I had. Darn.

With the clothes, I grabbed my makeup; black eyeliner and a deep red lipstick, then quietly made my way over to the door and opened it. I walked out and closed it behind me with my foot. I made my walk to the bathroom where I did my business, changed, and put on my makeup. Once I thought I looked good enough, which took quite some time considering my insecurities, I left the bathroom and walked back to where I had left Virgil. The time was now 5:40am.

I grabbed a sharpie from my backpack and my phone. Good thing Virgil had some extra chargers I could borrow. With these objects, I left the room once again and made my way to the living room.

Everything was quiet. Peaceful. I liked it. But I knew, eventually, that peace would have to end. I can't just stay here forever and keep running from the orphanage. Maybe I could pull a Technoblade, just commit arson and burn the orphanage down. Then again, I don't want to go to jail. Yeah... let's not do that. I sat down on the floor, screw chairs and couches.

I grabbed my earbuds, plugged them in, and watched Ranboo play Octodad and I boredly scribbled and my arms.

An hour later, the video ended and I switched to watching clips from Unus Annus. I really miss that channel. I had also put down the sharpie by now. I had drawings of spider webs and dragon scales all down my arms like a tattoo sleeve. Poggers.

Another hour later, I was watching random gacha life videos about the ohshc members. I was just watching Haruhi hang herself, welcome to the weird side of youtube, as Roman walked down the stairs.

"Good morning (y/n)." He greeted, coming over to sit by me, but he sat on the couch instead. I guess he wasn't a member of floor gang.

"Mhm, good morning," I said, changing the gacha video to a more calm minecraft video by Wilbur. I really don't need questions about why i'm watching a au of deaths in gacha. "When did you get up? I'd expect a prince like you to sleep in more. Ya know, beauty sleep, am I right?"

(oop- emo boy by ayesha erotica started playing just now)

Roman chuckled at my question. "Not always," he said. "Besides, I always look great!"

I rolled my eyes. "Keep telling yourself that, mr. Hammi Hamilham."

He scoffed, making his offended princey noises. "That's insulting to Alexander."

"Okay. How about Evans Hamyson?" I replied, enjoying this.

He whined. "That's even worse!"

"Welcome to life Roman, it sucks." I said in response. I mean, it's not a lie, is it?