Chapter twenty

(a/n: heyyyy i'm back. Ugh, gotta love school and procrastination)

-your pov again bc ur amazing-

Video games. Another way to just sit and forget about the crazy world around you. Maybe put on a bit of music and just play. No worries. In video games, most of the time, you don't have to worry about your own issues. Because instead, you focus on others. But unlike irl, those issues from others wont add on to yours because they aren't real people. And it's fun.

You decided to take it chill for now, just playing some good ol' Minecraft. You weren't much of a fighter, so after about 2hrs of survival, you switched to your creative world so you could make another build. You thought about it for a moment, settling with making a whitchy-cottagecore sort of house with an indoor axolotl pond and a glass roof in your room to view the stars. 

(i'm not good with the outsides of houses but the pics are what it looks like inside. You can change whatever you'd like to fit it to your style. And yes, I built/designed that)

 And yes, I built/designed that)

    Once satisfied with the build, you went out to make a farm/garden with animals

Once satisfied with the build, you went out to make a farm/garden with animals. The garden consisted of potatoes, melon, carrots, wheat, and beetroot. The animal pen had two cows, one sheep, five chickens, and two horses. While inside, in the pond, you had nine axolotls. Once done with that, you made a small bee farm as well and planted flowers for the bees.

All of that had taken you only another hour and a half to do so you wandered around in your creative world, looking for more places to build but maybe without a garden that needed to be constantly looked after, this time. It was peaceful, calming. Just the way you seemed to always like things. You weren't big on drama. Big crowds, loud noises, people talking over one another,..... those don't work for you. You prefer being alone. Or if you were to be with people, you need to know them well or they need to respect the no-crazy rule.

You had a friend who didn't respect that and would shout outta no-where. Lets just say.... it was definitely her first time witnessing a panic attack and she decided that it would be her last. She left. But that's fine. It's not like you were lonely or anything being cooped up in a room by yourself and not having had a friend since that last one.... nope. Not lonely at all.

-quick pov for Virgil-

Virgil wasn't lonely either, wasn't missing you or the way you two understood each other. And he definitely wasn't yelling at himself, internally, for not bringing you back with him. He was fine. You were fine. And he spent every moment that he was alone either trying to convince himself that you were fine or trying to convince himself that he was fine. He wouldn't ever admit it but he'd sneak out to the spot you two met at, hoping each time that you'd be there.

But you weren't. You couldn't be. He just had to learn to accept that. Or maybe there was another way? Another solution?

Virgil left his room, popping up while Thomas was brushing his teeth. (poor Thomas)

"We're getting that kid back" the anxiety filled side said with the most confidence he could find.