1;

+ ~ +

Henry's P.O.V:

(Bang)

"The guy's pretty banged up.. Maybe we should get him some ice?"

I heard some dudes talking about my faintly as I woke up slowly. My eyes were weary and my stomach felt like it was blown to pieces. One of them started talking to the other in a HEAVY Swedish accent.

"Put him in the cafeteria, the boss will love to see him."

"W-wait... Please I want..." I said weakly.

"Wait..."

Then I blacked out again.

----

I woke up again in a huge cafeteria in a giant... hamster cage?

"What the actually fuck.." I said aloud.

Everyone gasped an one guy said "It can talk!"

"Yeah I can talk, what am I, a rat to you guys?!" 

But then I realized. Top hats. I was captured by the toppat clan. I was furious. Ellie betrayed me to join these bums two years ago. I haven't seen Charles for three years. I wanted to cry, but I wasn't gonna look weak in front of the toppats.

So I blurted out...

"GET ME THE LEADER SO I CAN SLAP THE LITERAL SHIT OUTTA THEM!"

Everyone gasp again, but this time it was a scared gasp.

One of them, the Swedish one, said "Bad idea, buddy". I knew him, his name was Sven, as I remember.

"I want to see Reginald, or whoever is the leader!"

Ellie walked up to me and shoved the crowd to do so. I looked at her and instantly started talking.

"Ellie, I should've known you were the leader. Why did you do this to me?"

"I'm not the leader," She said in surprise, "I'm here to put down the leader's red carpet," she said while laying down a red carpet.

"Then who is...?"

I heard booted heels clicking on the ground as every top hatted-jerk split to the side.

Click,Click,Click,Click...

I looked up at a person wearing heels, maybe because they were short, and a tilted top hat. Interesting, I thought. They had a jeweled crown around the rim of their top hat. I thought they looked silly in that bright red suit, the black gloves, the red headphones-

Wait.

"Oh! I just ADORE my new pet," this silly looking person blurted out. I thought about it for a little. The Willy-Wonka looking person crouched over and griped the bars of my hamster cage and looked up at me.

"CHARLES?!"

I jerked to the side of the cage in surprise and hit the back of the cage door. 

"You guessed it!," he said, "Ellie? Can you order a hamster wheel for him?"

She then replied with, "Sure thing sir...?" She was obviously confused on why I would want a hamster wheel.

I was tired of this. I didn't want them to see me.. but I started to cry.

Tears flowed down into a dark puddle.

 (REFERENCE BABY CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE IT'S FROM?!)

----

"Aww look he's crying," Ellie said jokingly, "Everyone look, the crybaby!"

Everyone laughed in amusement. I didn't fucking care, though. (ANOTHER REFERENCE?)

"Stop it. Everyone unless all of you want to be cleaning my room and rubbing my feet tonight," Charles said.

Everyone in an instant stopped.

Charles opened the cage door and stepped inside. He grabbed me by the neck and pinned my to the wall. Choking, I said quietly, "What do you want from me? Am I your servant from now on?"

"Simple, my dear," he replied, "You are much more to me than a servant. But.. you will serve me anyways!"

He dropped me and opened the cage door yet again to step out. He also locked me inside. Then he told two guys, their names being RHM and Reginald, "Have eyes on him. Send Burt to do it. Don't let him out of sight or someones getting thrown off this piece of shit"

I never had heard Charles speak to someone like that.

"Aye, Aye, sir," both said.

"BURT!!!!" RHM yelled at the top of his lungs.

A 6 ft guy walked in with a coffee mug and a fancy suit-vest on.

"Yes?" he said with a groan.

"Watch the lad in the hamster cage. If he escapes, you're fired," RHM said.

"Okay then" the tall dude said.

~ + Time skip to the night because nothing juicy happens till then + ~

Burt was casually leaning against the cage on his phone. I was leaning on the cage in a sitting position on the opposite side.

"Burt?" I mumbled, but loud enough so he could hear me.

"Yes?" He said in a polite tone, but obviously doesn't care.

"Why.. Why are you watching me? Don't you have some other things on the ship to take care of?" 

"Well," he started, "Boss never liked me all that much, so he makes me do whatever is needed to do to keep me outta the way."

"I think you're a good person, you just need to leave these bums," I said while looking at his phone. He was drawing something with his stylus pen.

He looked at me and almost dropped his phone. He was embarrassed and tried to hide his cherry red face.

"P-please don't tell anyone.." he said taking off his glasses, " They'll laugh..."

"I promise I wont tell anyone," I said while getting up to make eye contact, "You have a talent! I like that.."

We stared at each other while Burt blushed at me. I thought it was cute :D

Little did I know.. a rat was watching us.

Ellie was gonna tell Charles.

+ ~ +

Wow, 854 words! Not bad, me. Don't worry, more Stickvin will be in the next chapter I just HAD to add that scene (I don't ship but that was adorable :DD) 

+ ~ +