7;

+ ~ +

-- FLASHBACK TO 2018 --

Charles' P.O.V:

I was stuck in the woods. I had crashed my helicopter into a tree and now it's stuck. I have no idea where I am, but I'm sure that I can find my way back to the government's base. I walked around for a while and saw a light in the sky eventually. I wondered what it was so I climbed and tree to see. After getting to the top of the tree, I got a closer look and it was- a giant red plane? Then I heard a branch snap which startled me so bad, I fell out of the tree and right before I hit the ground, I blacked out.

-Hours later-

I woke up slowly in a bed with cuffs on my arms. I looked around to find a bunch of top hat wearing guys surrounding me. In a daze, I said, "Who are you guys? Where am I? Who am I?"

I couldn't remember anything about myself. I only remembered my headphones. I touched the side of my head, relived that they were still there. I also felt a crown on my head. I thought, "If I have this crown on, then maybe-"

I jumped up, still cuffed to bed and said, "Get me the leader!"

Some guy nodded and ran up to a mustached dude with a gold chain around his neck and whispered for a while. Mustache walked up to me and said, "Welcome to the clan, kid. What's your name?"

I thought about it, I couldn't remember. I looked over and saw some candles lighting the room, so I said the first thing that came to my mind.

"I'm the Candle Queen."

"Amazing! We'll get you started in a little, but what do you remember about the world?"

I thought about it and said, "I remember my best friend Hen-"

"Oh he betrayed you."

"What?"

"He crashed the heli trying to kill you."

I was shocked. I wanted to cry, but the last time I did that it didn't end well, so I just said, "He WILL pay."

-Months go by-

"After all, I AM the Candle queen!"

"F-fine, you get the clan," Reginald said in fear, "Just don't hurt him."

I was holding RHM hostage on the edge of a balcony.

I sighed in disgust and dropped RHM on the balcony and turned around. "You take the fun outta everything," I said annoyed.

"You are a psychopath, Charles," RHM said weakly.

I nodded in amusement.

I was happy with myself, now I'm the toppat queen! Until Sven ran in and said, "Someone from the government tried to infiltrate us. We captured him and he's in the cafeteria. Also congrats on the new position, Candle Queen."

"Thank you my kind sir!"

I walked into the cafeteria, shoving everyone out of the way. When I saw who it was, I almost had a heart attack. I remember him... he used to be my best friend till he stabbed me in the back!

I walked up to him and said, "Hello my dear, Henry."

+ ~ +

494 words, nice! 

Hope this clears things up for everyone, quick explanation:

Charles crashed his heli into a tree because this was the night when he was drunk off his ass with Henry, Ellie, and Henry's sister. He woke up later, hung over so he decided to climb the tree and fell out of it. The toppats saw him and picked him up. Reginald lied to him and said HENRY crashed the heli trying to kill Charles and that made him mad. After a while Charles decided to take matters into his own hands and threated to kill RHM if Reginald didn't give him the power and rule over the toppats. Of course this worked. 

The next history and chapter are the last ones (sad I loved writing this for you guys!) and then I will post all the art and the easter eggs to explain the whole thing.

+ ~ +