8; (FINAL CHAPTER)

+ ~ +

-- Reality --

Henry's P.O.V:

There we were. The sun was setting on me, holding Charles' hand by a thread. He was hanging off the balcony as I tried to hold on. I was honestly scared. I wanted to let go, so then all my problems are solved, but then again I love the person who causes them!

I wished everything would go away, and I would wake up in bed with my beautiful husband. I closed my eyes, and then opened them again. Nothing, still the horrific scene in front of me. Looking at Charles' face, how in pain he looked, I used all my strength to pull him up. But I slipped and almost fell off, but I kept my balance. Charles let out a squeal and yelled, "Wait, don't drop me!"

He sighed in relief that I held on. This was the moment I noticed his eyes were back to green, like they used to be. I wanted to scream, cry, throw a huge tatrum right there. What has happened to me?! I used to be able to handle anything, now being in a fucking MAID DRESS makes my cry?! This isn't how it's supposed to go, dammit. I was mad now. I wanted to just jump off with Ellie and Charles in my arms, crying. I wanted to be dead. But suicide isn't how I wanted to go. I wanted to actually die when I was 83 in an old nursing home getting shot by a lunatic for my money.

This was getting out of hand so I called out for help.

"Help! Someone come get us!!"

I was shocked to turn around and see...

ELLIE WAS ALIVE?! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK-

"Save it, sluts," she said dryly.

I watched as she slowly walked over to me. At first I thought she was going to help, but boy was I wrong.

Ellie looked at me and Charles. She slowly leaned down and then Charles yelled, "Ellie, baby, please don't-"

Wait. "What did you just say??"

"Shut up." Ellie put her hand on my back and said.

"What a pity"

She shoved me and yelled...

"The Candle Queen!!"

+ ~ +

(Next page for more info)

+ ~ +