3;

(Disclaimer, this chapter is 13+!)

+ ~ +

Henry's P.O.V:

I could tell everyone wanted to laugh. But if they did they would have to rub Charles' feet. Though, the sickening feeling, knowing they want to laugh was what shredded me to bits.

Charles looked out at everybody and gritted his teeth. Then he said, "Okay, everyone out."

"Boss, I-" Ellie said until Charles shot her the shittiest look on the planet. She slowly walked out with the others.

I didn't want to stand there, besides, I was all wet and crappy from crying. Charles looked at me in pity. I guess he kinda felt bad, although he WAS the one who made me wear this shit. I kind of mumbled an excuse to go to the bathroom and bolted for the door. Charles tried to run after me but tripped over a ledge. I was slightly amused to that sight, but I didn't want to laugh since he DID get all those assholes away from me. But I kept running through the halls of the airship. I thought maybe there was a bathroom window I could jump out of. I know we were like- 900 ft in the air, but I was willing to take the chance. I ran into a room that wasn't marked, hoping it was a bathroom or closet but I was wrong.

It was the room with MY diamond.

I looked out on my beautiful baby diamond. I missed him so much, I wanted to feel it. I could almost hear angels singing. Remembering the lasers, I did some quick moves to get past them. After a little I was face to face with my child.

"I've never seen anything more beautiful," I said, in awe.

Until I heard something come up behind me. I looked and Ellie was standing there about to pull the alarm.

"Wait! Ellie no-," I screamed.

"It's for the best, Henry..."

"No, please! We were friends, what happened?!"

"I had better things to worry about."

I was just- I couldn't think.

So I screamed, "Charles! Ellie's trying to steal your diamond!!"

Y'know- like a liar.

Charles ran in and caught "Ellie" red handed. She screamed, "Boss! It's not what it looks like-"

"Shut the fuck up. I have HAD it with your bullshit, Ellie"

"Boss, this was HENRY! He framed me, and you only wont believe me because you wanna have SEX with him! YOU FUCKING SLUT!"

Charles looked like he wanted to commit a murder. My face flushed because of that little comment. I wore the outfit because I thought Charles wanted to embarrass me. Was it a sexual thing? I wouldn't call it sexual abuse, but it is kind of rude.

"Throw her in the hamster cage. THEN THROW THAT MOTHER-FUCKER right off this ship!"

Welp as the fight I'm causally being the chaotic little shit that caused all this in the corner.

+  ~ +

486 words? Nice, me. :D

Does anyone notice that I always put the word count to make me feel better about my shitty life?

No? Just me?

I'm such a fucking loser Xd

+ ~ +