6;

+ ~ +

Charles' P.O.V:

There's no stopping me now. This isn't a cutesy Disney movie. In my mind, the villain always lives. They just hide it. I looked in a mirror and my refection slowly started to morph into how I used to be. Weak, Stupid, Useless. I smashed the mirror before it could remind me of what a loser I was.

Well you never-

Shut up! I don't wanna hear it. This shit of a voice in my head never agree's with my greatest plans. I hate myself, I hate my life, in fact the only thing I love is my crown. It's so shiny and pretty and... and...

Henry's P

Henry's P.O.V:

I ran over to where Charles dropped Ellie and he was standing there holding the crown. I thought about it, maybe it's like a delusional attachment to the crown that makes Charles treat everyone and everything that stands in his way like shit. I ran up to him and shoved his arm, causing the crown to slip outta his arms and fall off the ship.

"MY FUCKING CROWN," he screamed in fear. He looked like he was gonna jump after the damn crown, but then he looked back at me. With tears running down his cheeks, he screamed, "RHM, Reginald, throw this motherfucker off this ship!"

"Wait dude," I said while the two grabbed my arm, "We're friends! Remember? I- I loved you, you can't do this!"

"I love no one," Charles said, his glowing red eyes twitching in the setting sun. 

"Don't you remember? The team we built with Ellie! We were the triple threat yet, you left us! Then Ellie left me! I- I genuinly thought you hung yourself, but behind my back you do this?!"

RHM and Reginald looked like they didn't want to drop me, but they didn't want to be dropped either.

Charles growled and said, "Listen, I never have and NEVER WILL love you!"

He closed his eyes and said, "Throw him."

- FLASHBACK -

"Hey Henry, Ellie!" Charles exclaimed.

"Hi Charles," Ellie said, and Henry nodded.

"What's happening today," Charles asked, "Should we take another mission?"

- END OF FLASHBACK LOL -

Henry's P.O.V:

Charles's eyes blinked back and we flickering from red to green. 

I almost thought he was a Christmas tree.

He threw himself back and almost fell off the ship. I jerked out of RHM and Reginald's arms and ran up to Charles and grabbed him hand.

+ ~ +

Welp 415 words, yesss

Ok so, the next chapter+History will be the last one of this fanfiction.

I may write more stories, depends how popular this one gets.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Edit: Nvm I have 2 more lol

+ ~ +