24

"hey you okay?"

Y/N sighed and turned to him. "yeah I'm fine, just needed some air"

Hyunjin stood next to her and watched her look at the blue blue sky.

"sorry about that. I didn't mean to bring her here"

"it's okay, imma have to get used to seeing her everyday at school anyways" she said and looked at him.

He chuckled and grabbed her hand making her shocked and her face heat up a little. "how about me and you just ditch this whole thing and go have a picnic"

"but what about the two lover boys?" She asked him.

"I know they would love to have some one on one time" he said and winked.

She chuckled and he grabbed her and they walked back to the front where the other boys were.

"where you two going?" minho asked y/n

Y/N went closer to Minho and whispered. "this is your chance" she said then winked.

Minho gulped and looked at Jisung who was also embarrassed.

"have fun you two" y/n said and waved bye.

"what about the bill?!" Jisung remembered and quickly yelled making all three of them laugh.

"I'll pay you back!" Y/N yelled

"no! I will, don't worry!!" Hyunjin yelled and y/n slapped his arm.

"do you think they will end up together?" jisung asked Minho.

"let's hope" Minho said and turned back to Jisung smiling.

-

"where are we gonna go now" y/n said happily to him.

"Be patient" he said back to her.

"never." She said and ran forward making him chase after her.

They continued running until Hyunjin back hugged her making her startled for a second.

She grabbed his arm about to twist it due to reflexes but he stopped her and whispered into her ear.

"it's just me, don't worry"

that one sentence made y/n die inside. Her heart was beating really fast now and she didn't know what to do anymore.

"wow am I making your heart beat that fast?" He asked and laughed letting go.

She got back into her senses and fake coughed. "n-no"

He chuckled back "ok ok then" he said and walked toward a cool clothes store.

"is he playing with my feelings or something" she said to herself and hit her heart multiple times.

They were looking around the store but found nothing interesting and ended up exiting the store after 1 second of entering and looking around.

"that was boring"

"wanna check that one out then?" Y/N asked him.

"ooo the stuff in there is so adorable" Hyunjin said and helped running into the store.

But sadly they left one second after. again.

That happened quite a few times before Y/N told him that they should stop.

-

"soo...."

"shall we eat?"

Minho picked up the chopsticks and ate. Jisung followed a little afterwards.

"I like you"
"I like you"

They both looked up at each other as they said the same words at the same time.

"oh...."

they started laughing a little like little kids.

that wasn't the confession they were thinking about.

(Just imagine Jaemin from NCT sipping his coffee on the side with Renjun watching this unfold)

"I didn't think you would like me back...." Jisung said and chuckled.

"Me either"

They felt embarrassed because they thought this was cringe and odd.

Minho grabbed his hand and looked at him.

"this might be an odd confession but will you be my boyfriend?"

Jisung choked but smiled nodding.

Their heads both turned too see Renjun and Jaemin clapping

They got more embarrassed and just bowed to them.

After a while Renjun saw that they felt awkward and pulled Jaemin out of the store.

"we need to stop before we do this at while donghyuck confesses to Ae-Ri" Renjun said quietly making Jaemin nod.

(check out other book to find out who Ae-Ri n her connection to the dreamies 😉)

Minho and Jisung ran and payed. They both left holding hands and walking across the field of grass watching each other closely.

"let's be like this forever, hm" Minho asked him.

"promise" jisung said putting out his pinkie.

Minho stopped and interlocked his pinkie with his.

"promise"