Episode 4 Count Me Out

Grant: Come by here again and you'll see the truth.

Cadi: well sorry about that we didnt know if or when we'd make it in time so we time and there was so much going on that we couldn't possibly have found you all without the tracking system you all give us when you sent out the s.o.s drones.

Grant: well Im glad that you all could make it. The rest of the platoon is really tired and extremely exhausted from defending our quarters here.

Yuna: thats alright I know. Before we got here 2 of your men were already dead when they came in on the s.o.s drones.

Kyuya: precisely why we cant allow any others to go through with what we had to witneess before getting here its as Yuna says.

Scene: As Grant is gathering the rest of his Scion troops they were all really looking unhopeful about the results of their hard works.

Scene: as Yuna and Kyuya are helping each other load up some of the tech that they found in an ancient underground temple a horde of eos began to overrun the area.

Yuna: we're in trouble and all shorts ways!

Kyuya: yeah and lots of it!

Scene: Kyuya pulled out her long black scouting laser rifle and starts to open fire on the incoming eos they had not been able to fight back for a long time and none of there are really ready to continue to keep on facing off on all of these eos. Most of them were destroying buildings to get towards the passageways where the soldiers were. The eos had made a huge mess and were completely wiping out the area as they stormed through the field. Have they ever realized that the eos were literally a step ahead in this case and were profusely forcing their way in.