Episode 8 Sunnyside Up

Scene: Once Kriade had returned the members of the Xilac organization gathered around the alter. It was 12 stories tall and had many ancient designs and lights surrounding it. Meanwhile a young girl is laying on her bed sound to sleep.
Her decoractive cellphone vibrates rapidly on her small decorative computer desk that has anime figurines and even stickers of her own artwork.
Her room is filled with glamour and lots of different colors and textures. She moves around a bit as the phone continues to vibrate more loudly and rapidly.

Aiko: ugh what's happening now I haven't gotten any rest from last time literally Ive been having my back against the wall this entire time like really? Where the hell is my steaks. Damn.

Scene: Aiko picks up the phone.

As she picks up the phone she remembers the time when Raschtene would come to the village and bring them rations. It was only a matter of time before shit went to hell though.  The Eos were attacking and many peoples lives were completely and utterly destroyed by them as they ravaged the villages devouring everything in their paths. The first thing that came to mind was when will we ever make it through all of this hell. Anguish plagued the people and the Eos continued to destroy everything in their sights. Ako was the age of 17 when Raschtene gave up his life and died in order to protect Commander Aiko's squad from the Eos. During the squabbles the Eos had captured Aiko while Raschtene and the other soldiers were fighting. Though as he rescued her from the first groups of Eos an Eos had attacked Aiko from behind stabbing through her right arm with its broken arm oozing out bluish liquids. Aiko screams in agonizing pain while her body shuts down she is being infected with an Eos type virus. It spreads and covers her entire body turning her blue. But Raschtene quickly lays waste to the creature though Raschtene is then killed due to the creature blasting him through the chest with an condensed energy blast from its mouth.