Welcome!

Requests: Open!

Hello, I'm Songbird! Welcome to my JoJo's Bizarre Adventure x reader story! Updates might be a little slow as I'm balancing this and other stories at the moment, please be patient with me! I typically write boyfriend headcanons, but please feel free to request what you'd like!

My Writing Rules!

1. I only write for male characters

2. I will not write character x character or character x OC, but I am open to writing for character x reader x character.

3. I will not write culture-specific readers.

4. I will accept requests, and you can see if these requests are open by checking this page or checking my most recent story.

5. I don't write for anything extreme or overly disturbing, such as incest, necrophilia, noncon, etc.

6. This book is sfw only! I'm okay with writing for suggestive stuff as long as it's safe. I won't be writing straight-up nsfw stuff in this book.

7. I'm an anime-only fan, so I won't be writing for characters past part 5 for now.

8. When writing for requests with multiple characters, I have a set minimum of words. In requests for 9 characters or less, I will write a minimum of 500 words. In requests for 10-18 characters, I will write a minimum of 250 words. Requests with 19-27 characters will have a minimum of 100 words. Anything more than 28 characters will have no minimum, and I can write as little as I want since it's a huge roster of characters.

My Requesting Rules!

1. I will not accept a request if it is made while requests are closed.

2. I am allowed to deny any request.

3. There is no limit to the number of characters you can request. You can request literally EVERY character I write for and I'll do it.

4. There is no limit to the number of requests you can make. Request anything you'd like!

5. If I don't respond to a request, it's very likely that I didn't see it. Please feel free to make the request again!

6. To request something, comment on this chapter or on my most recent chapter, I'll be more likely to see it this way!

7. If the gender of the reader isn't specified, I will default to a gender-neutral reader.

8. When it comes to requests with multiple characters, I have a set minimum words that I will write. Check #8 in my writing rules for more information.

Characters I am willing to write for!

Phantom Blood

Jonathan Joestar (Platonic and Romantic)

Robert E. O. Speedwagon (Platonic and Romantic)

Dio Brando (Platonic and Romantic)

Battle Tendency

Joseph Joestar (Platonic and Romantic)

Caesar Anthonio Zeppeli (Platonic and Romantic)

Kars (Platonic and Romantic)

Esidisi (Platonic and Romantic)

Wamuu (Platonic and Romantic)

Stardust Crusaders

Jotaro Kujo (Platonic and Romantic)

Noriaki Kakyoin (Platonic and Romantic)

Joseph Joestar / Oldseph (Platonic and Romantic)

Muhammad Avdol (Platonic and Romantic)

Jean Pierre Polnareff (Platonic and Romantic)

DIO (Part 3) (Platonic and Romantic)

Hol Horse (Platonic and Romantic)

Diamond is Unbreakable

Josuke Higashikata (Platonic and Romantic)

Okuyasu Nijimura (Platonic and Romantic)

Koichi Hirose (Platonic and Romantic)

Rohan Kishibe (Platonic and Romantic)

Jotaro Kujo / 4taro (Platonic and Romantic)

Yoshikage Kira (Platonic and Romantic)

Golden Wind

Giorno Giovanna (Platonic and Romantic)

Bruno Bucciarati (Platonic and Romantic)

Leone Abbacchio (Platonic and Romantic)

Guido Mista (Platonic and Romantic)

Narancia Ghirga (Platonic and Romantic)

Pannacotta Fugo (Platonic and Romantic)

Diavolo (Platonic and Romantic)

Vinegar Doppio (Platonic and Romantic)

Risotto Nero (Platonic and Romantic)

Formaggio (Platonic and Romantic)

Illuso (Platonic and Romantic)

Prosciutto (Platonic and Romantic)

Pesci (Platonic and Romantic) (We love and respect Pesci in this house!)

Melone (Platonic and Romantic)

Ghiaccio (Platonic and Romantic)

Other things to keep in mind!

I'm only one person with a demanding schedule, so please be patient with me! Also, if you're a fan of Danganronpa, you might enjoy my Danganronpa Boys x Reader story! That's all for now, happy reading!