ʟᴇᴏɴᴀʀᴅᴏ ᴅɪᴄᴀᴘʀɪᴏ

You're at a party to celebrate the first day of summer vacation. it feels nice to let loose for once, school was tiring, after all, sophomore year is the hardest out of all of them.

you're POV:

"y/n, check it out!" I turned around to see what my friend wanted. "what is it Lola?" "that boy over there has been staring at you for the past ten minutes, go over and make a move." I looked over to see a boy with dirty blonde hair looking at me, though he quickly looked away once he saw me looking back. "he's cute" I said blushing. "go talk to him" I took a moment to think about what i was going to say, but thought of nothing. "what would I even say?" "I don't know, just be yourself" "thanks for the help" I said sarcastically. she giggled. "just go!" I nodded my head and made my way over to him. "hey" I said nervously. "hey. sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable, I just couldn't keep my eyes off of you." I started to blush like crazy. "it's all good". An awkward silence fell over us for a good 5 seconds. just then I heard my favourite song come on; girls on film by Duran Duran. "This is my favourite song!" I said excitedly. he smiled. "Care to dance?" I blushed. "of course!" The way we danced almost looked like how Cher and Christian danced in that one scene from clueless. I was having so much fun with this boy, probably the most fun I have had all year. "I'm leo by the way. and you are..." "y/n" I replied. "pretty name" he said with a smile on his face. I looked down at my feet so he couldnt see me blushing.

People had already began to leave, not many people people were still here. "I had a great night, thank you." I said to leo. "I as well." "can I maybe get your phone number?" he said blushing. I nodded my head and wrote it down on a napkin that i had found in by bag. It had a bit of lipstick on it, hopefully he won't mind. "here you go". I handed the napkin to him. "call me tomorrow, i'll be waiting." he chuckled. "will do" our eyes locked, and i felt my heart rate go up. He pulled me closer to him, and our lips met. He kissed me. I felt a wave of tingles rush through my body.
I pulled away. "Goodnight Leo." I left and got into my car, feeling his eyes on me. I turned around to see if he was looking, in fact, he was. He quickly looked at his feet. I smiled, and got into the car.