Corey Haim/Jonathan Brandis/jealousy

"Tomorrow is the last day before summer vacation, ugh I cant wait to get out of that place" Corey said. I laughed. "So, you coming over to my place tonight?" "I can't come over tonight, Corey, I told you I have to tutor someone". There was a slight pause. "Let me guess, that "someone" is the new kid" He said frustratingly. "Corey, it's just math homework". "Well, it seems like every time I want to spend time with you, you have to be somewhere with that Jonathan kid." It looked as if though tears were starting to form in his eyes. "Corey, you know its not like that" I grabbed his hand. "you don't have to get so jealous-" "I'm not jealous!" He sneered pulling his hand away from mine. "Corey! why are you acting like this?!" He said nothing. "Corey?" I looked at him and he turned away from me. "I'll see you tomorrow y/n." He walked away. Just then it started to rain. "Just fucking great" I said while fighting back tears.

 Once I got home I changed into dry clothes and dried my hair. I then collected everything I needed to tutor Jon and went downstairs to watch tv while I waited for him to arrive. I had only been watching tv for about ten minutes when I heard a knock on the door. I got up to answer it. "hey!" Jonathan said with a smile. "Hey Brandis, come on in!" He walked in closing the door behind him. "I got snacks and drinks for us and I sharpened new pencils just in case you forgot yours." Jonathan came closer to me. "Y/n, please don't get mad at me when I tell you this" I stepped back. "Jonathan?" "look, I didn't really come here for tutoring... I came here to see... you." I felt my heart drop into my stomach. "Jon, what are you talking about?" "I know, you are with Corey, but I can't control how I feel about you, y/n". He tried to take my hand into his but I quickly pulled away. He looked down at his feet. "Jon, why? why are you doing this? You know how much I love Corey" "Yes I know, but I thought maybe there might have been something..." "Well you thought wrong, and I think it is time you leave". I gestured to the door. "But what about the night of the winter dance?" "What about it?" I said that as if I had no clue what he was talking about, but indeed I did. "Come on y/n, you know what i'm talking about." I paused and took a deep breath. "Okay, maybe, I did feel something, or at least I thought, I did. But that was before I was with Corey." "But you went to the dance with him-" "yes, but we only went to make his ex jealous." I said cutting him off. "I know it sounds weird, but it does not matter, this was months ago Jon, things have changed." he looked at me nodding his head. "Maybe for you, but not for me." He walked out the door slamming it shut. I just stood there frozen, trying to process what the hell had just happened.

-

-

look who finally updated... anyways...

if y'all want a part two to this lemme know!

-b