RALPH MACCHIO

You're at the beach with your friends playing a game of volleyball, you and the girls on one side, and the boys on the other. It's a 2-2 game, the team to score the next point is the winner.

"You're going down y/ln". You here one of the boys yell from the other side of the net. "Mhm, keep dreaming Ralph." The ball goes up in the air and over to the boys side, one of the other boys hit it, "I've got it!" You say, and strike it to the other side. One of the boys dive to get it, but accidentally bump into Ralph, making him trip over the net and collapsing on top of you. "Hey watch it!" "Sorry y/n it was an accident" he said. "Yeah? We'll know look what you've did, I have a bloody nose now" "I'm sorry, honest. Here, let me help you." He grabbed his towel and gave it to you. "Thanks I guess." I say sarcastically. ""Do you need ice or a drink of water?" "No thank you, I'm fine". You get up and brush yourself off. "Oh, ok." He says. He looks down at his feet and kind of shuffle them around. "Hey, I'm sorry if I seemed a little bit rude." "A little bit?" He said. You both laugh. "Ok fine, a lot." "Don't worry about it" you sit in an awkward silence for a while until one of your friends say something. "So are you gonna kiss your something?" She says. You both turn around to see all of yours and his friends staring at you. You feel your face heat up with embarrassment. "Let's all go for ice cream!" You say to try and change the subject. Everyone agrees to the idea and grabs their stuff to leave. "Were we?" Ralph says. "Were we what?" "Never mind." He walks away and joins the rest of the group who had already made their way to the ice cream truck.

You then realized what he meant, and you feel butterflies grow in your stomach. But instead of getting all excited, you brush it off with a smile and join the rest of your friends.
-
-
lol sorry for the bad ending it was rushed HAHAH🧍‍♀️