Brad pitt

"Two lovers intertwined.." you sing along as you get get ready for your date. You hold up two dresses in the mirror, a plain white and the other is pink with puffy sleeves. You decide on the white one and pair it with your acid wash Jean jacket.

"Beep beep!"

"That's must be him." You roll your eyes and take one last look in the mirror while you add some more hairspray to your teased hair. Before you walk out the door you grab your favourite pair of white high heels.

"Hey good looking" your date says as he stood by the car waiting to open the door for you. "M'lady." He does a slight bow and then closes the door. "What you got planned?" You asked. "Now it wouldn't be as much fun if I told you where we are going, so it will be a surprise" he says with a cocky look on his face. You roll your eyes. "Listen, I only went on this date with you because it was supposed to be a double date and Marcy begged me to come along, but of course Marcy just had to come down with a cold, so now I'm stuck with you. So please don't think I'm actually enjoying this or anything." He chuckled. "I wouldn't do anything of the sort". He pulls off as you make your way to the unknown destination.
-
*Slight time skip*
He pulls into a parking garage and once he parks he gets out to open your door. "I could've done that myself." He rolls his eyes. "You're welcome." You follow behind him as you walk to your destination.

You look up at the sky and notice how beautiful the moon looks. "The stars and the moon look wonderful tonight" "Very!" He agrees. "Are you into astrology?" He asks you as he takes your hand into his. "Not much." Your eyes lock for a brief moment but you turn away quickly. "Ahh, yes I see!" "See what?" You ask him. "I see that you will have a wonderful time with me tonight." You take your hand away from his. "Yeah right!" You say sarcastically. "It's true! Your palm said so!" "Oh, yeah?" "Yeah!" He says laughing.

Your pov:
Okay, fine... I won't lie to myself. He is kind of cute and I am having a good time, and we're not even at this "surprise location" yet. Maybe I shouldn't be so harsh on him. Even though he used to tease me in middle school, maybe he's changed.
We walk up to the doors of a fancy building. "After you." He says holding the door open for me. We walk up to the front desk and two men come to take our coats. "Table for two please." He says to the woman at the front. "Right this way!" She leads us to our table and we make ourselves comfortable.

"What will we be having tonight?" "Ummm, I will have stake, we'll done, with a side of mashed potatoes and vegetables." He tells the waiter. Now it was my turn to order. "I will have your signature burger with a side of fries please and thank you." "Alrighty! And what will we be having for drinks?" "Water is fine for me" I replied. "Same here" Brad said.

"You look lovely tonight." Brad said looking you in the eyes. "Thank you, I know." He scoffs. "Can you please just give me a chance y/n. Why are you so cold to me, what have I done to you?" "What have you done to me? More like what haven't you done." "Is this about middle school?" "Yes of course it's about that." He scoffs. "Y/n, I was an immature little boy back then who didn't know how to talk to pretty girls like you." I felt my face getting hot. "I apologize if I ever hurt you, I promise that was never my intentions". You look at him up and down and then roll your eyes in defeat. "Fine! Apology accepted." He smiles his heart melting smile.

"Here you go!" The waiter puts our food in front of us. Oh how hungry I was. "Thank you so much, it looks lovely." I say to they waiter before he leaves.
-
*after your meal is done*
-
We walk outside laughing as we recall all the times Brad did stupid things to try and impress girls. "Yeah, yeah, okay. That one was pretty bad." He says laughing. We walk up to our car and hop in. "I hate to admit it, but I had an amazing time tonight, thank you." "My pleasure!" We lock eyes. I could feel my heart pounding and my temperature rising. He leans in and kisses me. I felt butterflies in my stomach. It was wonderful, but I had to pull away. "We should get going, we don't want our parents to worry." "Oh, right." He says awkwardly.
-
*time skip*
We arrive at my house and he pulls into my driveway. Once again he opens the door for me and takes my hand to help me out. He walks me to my door and I open the door. "When can we do this again?" I say. A smile grows on his face. "Friday night?" I nod my head. "Is 8:00 good?" "Yes! It's great!" I laugh. "Okay, see you then." I close the door and head to my room.

Brads pov:
I wait until she closes the door so I don't embarrass myself with all my excitement. "Yes!" I say as I jump in my car. "Hm, I guess my 'palm reading' was right." I laugh and pull out of her driveway and make my way home.
-
Sorry for not updating in a whole lmao. How's your summer been going? Are y'all excited for school?!
Tbh I am but I'm also scared! I can't believe I'm going to be in grade 11 ahhh😭
-Brynn💞