27: One-Sided Friendship

As they walk towards the HUMSS building, the prince was staring at Aeiou's right shoulder. He wanted to brush his left shoulder against it so bad; he wanted to walk alongside Aeiou. But he promised that he'd let Aeiou be meters away from him. So he kept himself schooled.

Zed couldn't see Aeiou's face, but he could see how Aeiou turned his head to every girl that was admiringly looking in their direction. When they made it past a group of girls on the entrance of the HUMSS building who was giggling and looking at Zed, Zed glared at them.

The girls gulped and looked away.

Meanwhile, Aeiou thought, What should I do? He doesn't want to get off of me. Tsk. I need to create a distance between us first. Whenever Hansel is walking with him, Hansel look ugly, but when Hansel walked by his own, he looked a little more handsome. Distance!

Not long after when they reached the elevator, the wind heated up.

Aeiou turned his back and saw Zed with an expressionless face, but what caught his attention was the long queue of girls behind Zed. They giggled happily.

"Don't push me! I came here first!"

Hearing that, Aeiou's expression suddenly changed. He raised his head and gazed at the girls on Zed's back. "You guys can go first, I'll take the stairs."

Aeiou was about to circle around Zed when a huge arm hugged his abs. Aeiou looked to his side and saw Zed beside him.

Zed said coldly, "Take the elevator. Your legs might not be fully recovered yet."

The girls were touched by the courteous gesture, giggling and squealing for a minute.

Aeiou hissed. "I'm good. Let go."

Zed squint. "No." He walked and dragged Aeiou using the one hand he put on Aeiou's abdomen. 

Aeiou's face changed into myriad of colors. "Hey!"

"Shut up of I'll throw you into a ditch."

Aeiou quieted down.

Zed walked in front of the elevator and pressed a button. The door parted and Zed clasped Aeiou's shoulders before forcibly pushing Aeiou all the way inside until they banged into the wall. Consequently, the girls forced themselves in to fit into the elevator.

This elevator could only hold a limited number of people, so not everyone was able to enter.

The ting sound echoed and the sunlight coming from outside disappeared. Every girl had their face in front of the elevator, they badly wanted to turn their heads back to Zed but even the slightest movement would make their stuffed situation much more miserable. Hence, as they couldn't turn their heads, they became unaware of the two handsome students. 

That time, standing in a rather awkward position; Aeiou had his arms crossed around his chest. In front of him, was the dark blue orbs of Zed that was boring into him.

The students shoved even harder. Zed's body pressed on Aeiou's arms more.

"Pull your body away from me." Aeiou commanded in a low voice, enough for only the two of them to hear. 

Zed then spoke. "I can't, if I pull then they will only shove harder..."

The prince hadn't finished his sentence when the students unexpectedly shoved onto him again.

The face of the two almost met. Their breath passed each other's face. Zed's hip was pressed on Aeiou's crotch and so was Aeiou's.

The awkwardness didn't stop there, the girls still shoved harder. They wanted to turn their head to the prince but they couldn't, causing Zed to thrust into Aeiou more and more.