Chapter 7: Morning

**Hey guys been quite a while. I hopefully been back in the swing of things. I've really haven't had the motivation to do anything lately. I know it isn't depression or anything but it's like I've lost all my motivation to draw, write, or even do daily things I use too. But I think it's all good. I'm hoping that I can get back into the groove of things so sorry for the long wait. This is going to be in Gaege's POV. I hope you enjoy**

I woke up, stretching a bit. I tried to sit up but my arm was stuck..under Matthew. I blush a bit and carefully move my arm out from under him. I stare at him for a little bit and a light blush appeared on my cheeks. The events from the other night fall back into my head, the light blush becomes darker as I stood up. 

As I remembered I smiled as I got dressed into day clothes. I knew that Josh and Mully were a thing and Grant and Eddie were but I never had any luck with dates. I tried dating women at first but the last one was just so messed up I decided to try men. And after the first date I was already done and decided not to date for awhile.

 What am I thinking!? 

Matthew only said he liked me, he didn't say he wanted to date or anything. I sighed and went downstairs and saw Eddie sitting at the table on his phone, and Grant cooking breakfast. I smile softly, Grant's cooking is great, but of course he learned from Eddie. 

I sit next to Eddie and smiled looking at his phone. He was on The Boys twitter page laughing at Mully in a stupid brush costume. "You remember that dawg?" He laughed. I nodded and laughed with him, "Yeah he looked so stupid." Eddie nodded agreeing with me. I thought for a moment, maybe I can tell them? I didn't know if I should. I knew already that they would accept me but I was worried they were not gonna like the fact it being Matthew. 

I take a deep breath, it was worth a shot, "So..um..the storm last night really hit hard.." I look at the table messing with a napkin. Grant chuckled, "Oh yeah, Eddie kinda freaked out and held onto me all throughout the night." Eddie blushed darkly, "Okay listen Narrator you don't gotta say everything that happens behind the bedroom door.." Grant grinned, "I'm not going to..unless Gaege wants to know about all the times that we-" I quickly raise my hands, "NOPE! Don't go through please!" I shout. Grant laughed again. 

"Well Matthew kinda freaked out too last night kinda started getting upset and went to the bathroom.." I sigh. Eddie shook his head, "At least I'm not the only one afraid of storms." I shook my head, "No that isn't it though. I thought that was what it was, which it somewhat was but..he had a nightmare..about his dad.." Grant sighed as he set stuff on plates, "Well the kid has been abused by the man it's not really hard to believe that he wouldn't have nightmares.." He set the plates in front of them all. 

I nodded, "Um..but he told me what his dream was about..it was about his dad beating me up and taking him away..which lead him into telling me something else.." I look away and Eddie and Grant both looked at me concerned. "He um...he told me he..liked me..a lot..more than a fan..and more than a friend in general.." I finally managed to get out. I kept my gaze away, not wanting to see their expressions. I hear a slight chuckle and then both of them erupted into laughter. "Huh.? What is so funny??" I asked confused. 

Grant laughed so hard that he was holding his sides as he wiped away a happy tear, "Me and Eddie predicted this the other night. We knew that there was no way he was just an ordinary fan. He seemed very..comfortable? Safe around you? I guess you can say those." Eddie smiled. I looked at them in disbelief, "Y'all think it is okay though right? It's not wrong?" I asked nervously. They both shook their heads, "It's great that someone shows interests in you like this." A few minutes of talking and a big hug from them both I looked up as I saw Matthew walking down the stairs. 

He rubbed his eyes, yawning a bit as he looked at us. "H-Hey guys" He walked around the table and sat next to me. His hair was all messed up and askew. He looked adorable. "Hey um..Matthew? Can I ask you something?" I ask looking at him. He looked at me and nodded. They were right, he seemed comfortable around me. "Did you mean what you said last night? About everything?" I kinda whispered asked him. He blushed darkly and he looked away, biting his lip. He nodded slightly.

 I smiled softly and hugged him tight, "Thank you.." Grant and Eddie awed and got up and hugged him too. Matthew looked at them confused, "Did you know?" He asked and they both nodded. Matthew smiled softly, he was happy. I hope I could make him happy. "So this mean you two are...?" Eddie looked at the two of us and now I blushed, "Um I-I don't..um I don't ..." I didn't know what to say so I looked at Matthew who shrugged. 

I smiled and held out my hand, which he smiled and took. I looked at the other two and nodded. "Wooo! Yeah big juicy!" Eddie laughed. I was actually happy and it was thanks to Matthew. I hear some stumbling and see Josh and Mully come downstairs. "Hey what is all the noise for it's still early you know.." Josh mumbled. Grant smiled, "Well since you two missed it..Matthew and Gaege are now together." He smiled. Josh smiled and nodded, "Well well Juicy you finally got someone. I'm very happy for you dude." I smiled happy that Josh supported it. 

He seemed frustrated the other night but he was a bit tired so maybe that was why. Mully was the one I was worried about. He had his arms crossed and he was close to Josh, "Congrats Juicy. I'm happy for you." He nodded. I smile, satisfied that he was being nice about it. I honestly think he was forcing it like an act but oh well. Grant got everyone plates and was getting things settled. 

A knock on the door made everyone stop, "I don't think we were expecting anyone today." Grant looked at the door curiously. I went to the door and opened it, to see two police officers standing taller than me. 

I looked at them confused, "Um..hello? Can I help you?" I asked. The tallest one asked,"Is there a Matthew here?" 

I looked even more confused, "Um..yes why?" I asked.

 The tallest one motioned to the other officer, "Arrest him." 

**I'm sorry if this is short. I'm also really sorry if there are some typos, I'm doing this in a rush and I'm kinda upset right now. I'm glad I'm updating again though. Thanks you guys for being so patient and understanding. Love y'all!**