Chapter 4: Staying

**Sorry I have been a bit away from working on this. I've been trying to think this chapter through while making the one shots. This one is going to also be in Juicy's POV but I'm gonna call him Gaege since he isn't surrounded by fans. I hope you enjoy this chapter!**

The man was gone. The boy was left here with us. He said his name was Matthew. His friend who was with him had disappeared and he didn't know where. Me and Eddie let him try and call him and text him while we talked out what we should do.

 "The kid isn't going to be able to stay with us Gaege, I'm all for it but you know Mully he is definitely going to say no.." I shake my head, not going to listen to this, "I don't care what he says, I'm going to help him, he is staying." Eddie sighed defeated at my protestests, "Alright alright, but you get to explain it to Mully. I'm not." 

The kid put his phone down sadly, "He isn't answering my calls but he texted back.." He looked back at the phone. "He left when he saw my dad and is already on his way back home.." I was baffled by that. What kind of friend would just ditch their friend and leave, knowing that they are in the hands of a mad man. 

I wrap my arm around his shoulder, "Well that is perfectly fine because you can stay with us until we figure something out. There was a slight blush on his cheeks and I smiled. 

It suited him. 

**TIME SKIP**

We got back to Mully and Josh and Narrator smiled at us. "Where have you both been you missed the rest of the signing." Josh exclaimed. I moved aside and showed Matthew to them, "We were busy. This is Matthew and he is going to stay with us okay?" Mully laughed, "Wow this is the best joke you have ever told Juicy!" I glared, "I'm not joking. Mully, he is staying and that is final." 

Mully glared and stood up, "I don't think so Juicy, if you haven't been told already, Reekid is staying with us for the weekend. We have no room." I shrug not a problem, he can stay with me in my room." Narrator smiled and stood up, "That sounds like a great idea! Doesn't Josh??" He looked up and shrugged, "My question that has still yet to be answered is why is he staying with us?"

Matthew looked away, he looked ashamed that this was happening. "I will explain everything later but we should probably head out before some lingering fans try and track out locations. They all got up and we went to Eddie's car. "Eddie what do you think about this whole situation?" Josh asked. 

Eddie shrugged, "After what I saw what happened to the kid I don't mind that he stays a while." Josh furrowed his brow, "Well what happened to the kid??" Eddie looked at him and sighed, "Look cabron Gaege already said that he was going to explain everything later so be patient and wait." Eddie got into the driver's seat and Narrator got up in the front. Mully and Josh sat in the middle seats, leaving the back seats to me and MIchael. 

He sat beside me and sighed, "I'm sorry I am causing a lot of trouble.." He looked down at his hands. I heard a scoff from Mully, "You should be.." He muttered to where I could hear. I glared, "Hey Mully maybe instead of being a jackass you could actually go looking around to where you heart is, you don't seem to have one!" I spoke angrily. Why was he acting like this, it wasn't right. 

He didn't even know what happened to the kid. "Both of you pendejos better shut up or I'm not driving this car!" Eddie said from the front. I leaned back in the seat and glanced over at Michael who was staring out the window. I sighed knowing that he must have gone through a lot. We kept driving till we were out of town and almost to our place.

 It was getting dark and everyone was tired. Mully and Josh had fallen asleep, and Narrator took Eddie's place so he could sleep. Matthew had also fallen asleep against the seat belt. Narrator ran over a bump in the road, making Matthew fall onto my shoulder. 

He shifted a little bit but stayed asleep. Eddie woke up rubbing his head, "Damn..why don't you go and hit every pothole in the road dude.." Narrator looked at Eddie, "If I did that we would be in the complete other lane so that is not the brightest idea. 

We turn off an exit and a few minutes later pull up to a house. 

Our house. 

**CLIFFHANGER ALERT! Sorry guys I have another cliffhanger for you but I don't want it to get too long. I have a question for you all though that got me curious when writing. Would you take in a kid you saw that got abused and left alone , like our angle Juicy? Or would you be like Mully and say fuck it and leave the kid? What would you do?**