Chapter 1: Going to PAX

**So this is my first x reader and I'm a little behind on actual school work so if it isn't that great I'm super sorry. But I'm going to try my best. I will tell in my little parts up here what POV it's going to be in because I don't feel like switching back and forth over and over so each chapter will be one specific POV (Unless I'm adding another one of the boys thoughts) So for starters this is going to be Y/N's POV. For the story though I'm calling him Matthew**

I sigh as I put my hood on and start heading home. I was slightly annoyed from last period, there were just to many stupid people. A girl and her best friend would not stop flirting with my friend and he even got annoyed. When the bell rang I ran out not wanting to say anything I would regret. I didn't even wait for my friend.

 I did feel a little bad but I knew he would come catch up soon. Speaking of my friend I hear footsteps loud on the sidewalk behind me, "Hey wait up Matthew!" I hear my friend call. I stop walking and wait for him to catch up. When he finally does he stops and catches his breath, "Jesus your fast.." He managed to spit out. 

I roll my eyes, "No I just wasn't going to wait for that weird girl to start asking you out or something." He nods, "Makes sense.." We both again start heading home. "So are you still wanting to go through with it?" My friend asked. I think about the decision I made recently. 

The most biggest, probaby scariest decision I've ever made, "I'm for sure." I smiled. We get to my house and my friend goes to his house next door. "I'll give you 30 minutes but you better be out here by then" My friend looked at me but smiled. I smiled back and nodded, "30 minutes, got it"

 I go inside and go to my room setting my stuff down. My dad wasn't home and thank goodness for that. He is probably already going to kill me for what I'm doing. My mom passed away a few months ago and ever since my dad went to bars, strip clubs, and once he got home and he was drunk it was basically game over for me.

 I sigh and pack a few things for the road. I put on my favorite hoodie in the world and start writing a note for my dead. He may beat me but I wasn't going to be so rude as to at least not let him no where I am going. Last thing I want him to do is call the police for me being missing. I'd be in even bigger trouble if that happens. 

I watch a lot of youtube in my room when my dad has his new girls over and I have have been watching this group called The Boys. They are all so funny and actually distract me from my reality. I always wanted to meet them and my friend had surprised me with PAX tickets in Texas. 

I was so happy I actually cried. I finish the letter and set it on the table of the island. I even grabbed a beer bottle and set it on the letter knowing now for sure he would see it. I grab my bag and wait outside for my friend. "John you gave me 30 minutes and your about to go over that time.." I look at my phone. I see a blue SUV pull up and I smile. 

The window rolls down and John grins, "Come on dude let's go!" I smile and jump into the passenger seat, "I am ready." I laugh and he smiled driving off. "Well it shouldn't take to long to get to Texas."

 I nod, "Great." I look out the window at the trees passing by, "That's really great." 

I smile. 

**So I know it may be that intriguing but trust me it will be just give it time. I'm sorry if it is a  little short but I am a little bit on a timed schedule so I'm just trying to at least right something. I'm going to write another chapter maybe later I need to get other things finished first though**