Chapter 31: Fight

Dead silence. No one said a word, no one made a move. It terrified me, because I couldn't tell if Tom was angry or rather sad.

"Tom, please, say something." I said, fear in my undertone.

"I'm not sure how I feel about this. It's not everyday that you hear your girlfriend will get payed to kiss some other man." He said.

"Well, is that an issue for you?"

"Actually, it kinda is. Come on, Y/n, you can't expect me to be completely fine with all of this."

"So you're saying I should quit?"

"That wouldn't be the worst idea, no."

"And if I had told you that I wasn't comfortable with you kissing Zendaya in the Spider-Man movie, would you have quit?"

"That's totally different."

"How is that different? Because yes, I didn't like the feeling too that my boyfriend had to kiss someone else, but I trusted you enough to know it was just pure acting. That is what it was, right?" I started to get a little angry.

"Yes, of course it was just acting. There were no feelings involved."

"Then why don't you have the same trust in me? Because if you think I would leave you for him, I will gladly tell you why I wouldn't do that."

"Oh, and what is that then?" Tom started to get angry aswell, that was obvious.

"For starters, I love you. Another thing: I'm 24, he is 38. People say age is just a number, but 14 years is a bit too much. And to end this useless fight, I have no feelings for him whatsoever, I never had and I never will. There, are you happy now?"

"I just don't want to lose you again!" Tom blurted out, because he covered his mouth after.

"What do you mean lose me? You never lost me, so what is this all about?" Now I started to get curious.

"You have been through so much already, I just keep wondering if something bad will happen on set."

"What could happen on set?"

"I don't know, I'm not really thinking over what I'm saying right now. What if you get a panic attack, or Liam shows up, or your parents take you with them?"

"That is all hypothetical, trust me, I'll be fine. Come here, I can tell you need a hug." I said, commanding he came in for a hug.

"I'm so sorry for lashing out at you, I'm just so scared." Tom said, crying with his head on my shoulder.

"It's going to be okay, don't worry. You know what, I'll FaceTime you everyday and come home on the days that I can since we're filming in England. Good idea?"

"Yeah, that's fine. Why are you always the one with the good ideas?" He asked.

"Because you are already the one who keeps me safe." I said, going with my hand through his hair.