Chapter 3= Deja Vu

*no ones p.o.v.*

"So tell me exactly why we have to go on this train" Sam ask as he carries his luggage.

"We have to go to Washington DC, we have a press conference there" Steve tells Sam.

"C'mon Steve, you have a press conference, we're just going, to get away from Stark" Bucky chuckles with smile on his face. Steve laughs at Bucky comment along with Sam.

"Hey at least we got first class" Sam says as he hands his ticket to the train conductor and he hole punches it and gives it back, Sam smiles and nods and walks up the stairs of the train along with Steve and Bucky, they sit down in a booth.

"I still can't believe you brought your pigeon wings man" Bucky teases.

"Hey they're not pigeon wings, and you know that" Sam says offensively and points at Bucky.

"Alright that enough, Nat said she'll meet us there, so boys please behave" Steve joking scolds Sam and Bucky.

*timeskip*

"Hey boys, took you long enough" Nat says driving next to them in a Jeep.

Steve goes ahead and sits in the passenger seat next to Nat, Bucky and Sam goes ahead and sits in the back

"How long till the press conference, Nat?" Steve ask.

"In 5 hours so you guys have time to freshen up and meet there" Nat says and drives up to a hotel.

"Here your room keys, at 2 we'll meet up, okay?" Nat says, all three men agrees, and goes to their rooms individually. Each of them get themselves ready and decided to go out in the city before the press conference.

"Nat is outside waiting for us" Steve says while looking at his phone.

"Why you taking your shield" Sam ask Steve confused.

"Better safe than sorry" Steve says as he Carey's the brown bag with his shield inside.

"I agree. So if you guys need me, I'll be in the sky, Falcon out" Sam says dramatically as he walks back to his hotel room excited.

"His weird" Bucky comments making Steve laugh, they both walk out and go to sit in the Jeep with Nat.

"Where's Sam?"

"In the sky" Steve answers Nat.

"Ofcourse" Nat smirks.

*timeskip*

*BEEP BEEP*

"What's with this traffic" Nat complains. Steve just shrugs, while Bucky just looks out the window, and see 2 helicopters above, and notices 4 people in motorcycles speeding by, behind them they see a armored Jeep like the ones they use for the military.