Chapter 5= She's just a kid

*no one's p.o.v.*

"Nat you can't do this" Steve tries to reason with Nat.

"Why not Steve, she needs me" she says as she goes through S.H.I.E.L.D's computers, trying to find some history or anything of the female soldier.

"Nat you know what she's capable of, you saw what she could do, you could get yourself killed" Steve argues, Nat couldn't take it anymore, hearing Steve argue with her about this, it's frustrating, she slams her fist against the table, startling Steve.

"Dammit Steve, don't you remember what I did for you, for Bucky, I risked my life for the both of you, getting shot in process, saved you and Bucky from getting killed by Tony, not once have I ever asked you for help, why just this once do the same for me, why can't you help me" Nat yells at him desperately.

"Nat I would help you, but she's more dangerous than Bucky, she's stronger, we don't even know what else she's capable of" Steve looks at Nat desperately for her to change her mind.

"Steve whatever you'll say won't change my mind, I'm going after her, you don't know her like I do, she's been brainwashed and been getting her memories wiped just like Bucky, she didn't have choice and was forced just like Bucky, she was trained to be a deadly assassin just like Bucky, I don't see a difference Steve. With or without your help, I'm going after her" Nat says as some paper are printing out, she grabs them and looks them over.

"Nat I just don't want you to get hurt" Steve says.

"Steve, she's just a kid, I'm the only person that could possibly bring her memories back, end of discussion" Nat says not looking at him as she walks out of the room.

*with hydra*

"Again!" Rumlow yells at the female soldier, she attacks another super soldier with her strength, she jumps and wraps her legs around his neck, and starts elbowing his head, she throws herself causing the guy to fall on his stomach, she quickly gets on top of him and grabs his arm and twist it, the guys yells trying to get away from her, she snaps his arm, a bone is poking out, bleeding.

"Good job soldier, finish him" Rumlow says as he hands her a gun, she takes it with no hesitation, she aims the gun to the super soldier head, for second she hesitates.

Do it (y/n), you have to

Venom whispers to her, trying to keep her safe. Her face goes back to motionless, and she pulls the trigger and the body goes limp, she lowers the gun and turns to Rumlow.

"Good, soldier" he says as he holds out a hand, the female soldier places the gun on his hand. She looks at Rumlow with a glare, he looks at her with a smirk.

"You know soldier, you've gotten beautiful over the years" he tells her as he walks around her, looking up and down at her body, liking what he sees, the female soldier is the only female that's works for Hydra. Rumlow brushes her hair over her ear and leans down to her ear.

"I watched you grow up from a scared mere child to a full grown woman" he whispers to her ear, the female soldier shivers in disgust, while Rumlow darkly chuckles, the female soldier quickly wraps her hand around Rumlow wrist, scaring Rumlow at the process. She tightens her grip on his wrist, Rumlow groans in pain as he falls on his knees, she looks down at him with a glare.

"At ease soldier" Alexander appears behind them, she looks away from Rumlow to Pierce.

"Now now play nice, let him go" he orders, she looks down at Rumlow and lets go instantly, he groans in pain as he forced himself to get up, he glared at her as he walks away to the door behind Alexander.

"What did I say about hurting anymore of my agents?" Pierce walks towards her. She looks down not wanting to answer him.

"Answer me soldier" he yells at her, the female soldier flinches, still she doesn't answer him, Pierce growls lowly impatiently, he slaps her unexpectedly, she falls on the floor as she grips her cheek, tasting metallic in the corner of her mouth, she glared up at him.